Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Old May 5th 20, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be Paw, takes me in da back yard in mine walking
jacket and wif da hoomin-on-a-string. Since Paw seems to be purty well
trained on da string, I letted dem take me to a kitty stuff store. I
have dem trained to bring over a catty cart and put down a blanket for
me so da wire doesn't hurt mine paws, den dey push me around da store to
look at stuffz. Dey doesn't listen furry wellwhen I point out da treats
an toys I want dem to buy, but we'z working on dat.

Dey efen lets offur tiny hoomins admire mine Meezerness an pet
mineownself. Dey was all wearing masks and keeping several kitty-lengths
apart fur some reason, but I still getted to visit wif da mini-hoomin.

Anyhow, if you all needs a inspector cat to check out yer local kitty
supply store, just let Milton da Meezer 'Spector Cat fur help.

Milton
Old May 9th 20, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away to
pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da isle wif da big
bones? He'd pul one out anna I'd wag mai tail den he'd put it back
anna git another one anna I'd wag!

Finally meowmie got me ok. She tooked mai node to dem anna made it
clear 'pick one' so I did. Den dey let me carry it in mai mouth until
dey gotz all dat kittylitter anna stuff inna mai cart.

Dat store has only one problem. LOTS of sniffable stuff is outa reach
fur most of us! I kin reach it all, but dats unfair fur others!

Prince, da Great Dane
Old May 10th 20, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

Wez just gotted back frum the doggie/catfud store. Luko was happi to
come too anna meowmie put him in some top seat wif a thick towel anna
he was happi wif his harness. Tootsie wus same seated anna Luko anna
her awesome elder mini-poodleness shown as dey sniffed anna chatted.

Her 2foot wuz nice anna helped paw2foot get mai food inna mai cart. Wez
loaded in fud fur a lady wif a 'labradoddi' puppy dat I have not
sniffed but she's Mai size almost!

Iz bet she's really pretty but Iz too old fur her so she'z a friend
anna maybe I kind help her find a big doggie of 160lbs or so to wink
wif?

Luko butts in: " it wus a gud day. Meowmie got dat toy I wanted when
Prince put it in da cart fur me. "

Luko looks a little exausted from talking so much but he is smiling.

Mona butts in: 'Thank you both! I love that twirly birdy thing onna
spring you got maiself! Meantime, Paw put up more of them tallish
racks fur plants but tolded me he put in a special one fur me anna
Luko. Fresh nip! I kin see it grow frum the screened porch! He's
added a packet of seeds?'
Old May 11th 20, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away to
pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da isle wif da big
bones? He'd pul one out anna I'd wag mai tail den he'd put it back
anna git another one anna I'd wag!

Finally meowmie got me ok. She tooked mai node to dem anna made it
clear 'pick one' so I did. Den dey let me carry it in mai mouth until
dey gotz all dat kittylitter anna stuff inna mai cart.

Dat store has only one problem. LOTS of sniffable stuff is outa reach
fur most of us! I kin reach it all, but dats unfair fur others!

Prince, da Great Dane

Dat sounz like fun! Mine hoomins hasnt caught on to da "buy what da
kitty pointz at" fing, but we'z working on it.

I'll bet dat it feelz gud to be able to pull your'z own cart. Mine
hoomins din't make me a cart for mineownself. An dey prolly won't since
a liddle kitty like me couldn't pull a cart as big as a bigbig goggie
like you can do.

Isn't it wunnerful to be able to go to kitty (an goggie) supply stores?

Milton

Old May 12th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

It is! Mona keeps wanting to fly outa da cart soz doesn't get to come
but Luko jus enjoys da ride anna looks about. Iffin he wants sumfing,
he points anna we get it. Iffin it's too high up, meowmie points anna
I gets it. Iz very very careful to not pull a shelf down, jus get da
toy.

Wurks fur us!
Old May 15th 20, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

"Milton, did our Grand Poohba Pi2nta say ennyfing? I'z nudged meowmie
iffin she needs to adjust our officers list anna she dont know. I'z
trying to do sum of wut Daisy-chan did, even iffin mai bruddr anna I
aren't dat great to be able to do all we hearz" sez Mona.

Luko nods as he finds the file, copies it to a new name so the original
is still there, then plays with entering it and sorting by excel. He
has one ready to post, left for Meowmie. He looks at Milton, smiles
and says 'Welcome'.

In the backgrond, Prince is laughing. Luko and he exchange some
ASL-C/D which they are really good at now. They found out by accident
that Prince's big paws are very useful for the vision impaired because
they are much bigger.

"Oh, wez practiced ASL-C/D anna kin do all da wurds inna da last 3
Jellicle balls so wez happi to carry onna dat great tradition dat
started wif Aunti Mabel who wuz deaf. She's a doggie dat meowmie sez
wuz well knowd here anna befur Iowna anna wez all gonna be da bestist
'Chez Chenks' we kin be! Dat means, wez setup fur ASL-C/D. Only
Daisy-chan dat Meowmie knows of learned Braille so wez gonna need a
little reading light at da stand fur speaking but dats ok fur future
ones." says Mona
Old May 15th 20, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

Yuz kin hab enny jop yuz wanna du.
Yuz kin tayke un m.t. wun, an/ur fill unhn noo wun.
Weez berry jeneyruss heer.
sez P2ña
Old May 15th 20, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

....an I du meen eattch ov yuz.
I'yl be innerstid in seeink da neu xl.nt lizt.

P2ña
Old May 16th 20, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

Thats gudgud!

I propose Milton fur Deputy Chief Inspektor,
Prince fur Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention

Anna does wez need an Ambassador to da Deaf? If so, Iz propose Maiself
anna Luko as assistant.

Mona
Old May 16th 20, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Milton Meezercat wrote:

[...]

Iffin dat wurks fur you Grand Poobah,

Here is draft.

Draft- OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , May 2020
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - Pi2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Vacant
Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Vacant
Secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Co-secretary of Defense - Vacant
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Vacant
Diplodoggie 4 Doggies - Prince, da Great Dane
Ambassador to da Deaf - Mona
Assistant Ambassador to da Deaf - Luko
Ambassador to Out Cats - Freddie Buffcat
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Vacant
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Vacant
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P. Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Milton
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Prince, Da Great Dane
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow, Sunrise and any
kittahs who wanna be
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books

Luko, fur Ameowmie who's watching a movie

cat near my store ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 September 28th 12 09:11 PM
property Inspector visit. Sjouke Burry[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 August 19th 11 09:37 PM
Animal Control inspector seems obsessed with our shelter. veruca Cat rescue 11 February 9th 05 11:49 PM
The inspector Roadcat Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 February 9th 05 09:06 AM
food inspector David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 16 March 20th 04 06:37 PM