A Twibyoot to Mme. Anaïs

Old October 14th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default A Twibyoot to Mme. Anaïs

[Two small Zot girls, each with three forget-me-nots in their paws walk up
to the lecturn]

Meow, kitties!

We would wike to say a few words about Mme. Anaïs. Twoo, we nebber met her,
but owr human knew her well, and wubbed her; he often speaks ob her to usses
and her piksure and twaces ob herself is in da compartment - so we feels
wike we knoo her...

She wuz a lady-cat, a bootiful Purrsian pwincess, wiff bigbig copper eyez an
long fwoing furz; she wuz gwaceful and dignified, admired and luffed by awl.
She lubbed dis community and especially her human, and her wink, Tiger: now
dey boff pway and purr togeffur on da far side ob da Bridje...

We offer dese flowerz to her an her memory, widdle forget-me-notz, becawz
she won't be forgotten...

[Two Zot girls walk to the rememberances table, and each place their flowers
in front of the two pictures of of Anaïs and Tiger, and then gently place a
single, white ping-pong ball next to them. The both meow:]

Ciao, Mme. Anaïs, Ciao...

[Two Zot girls walk back to the ball]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:09:26 PM
Old October 14th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sparafucile[_2_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:11:34 -0400, The Two Sisters wrote:
Anaïs was my first cat; she was a soft and gentle creature who came into my
life about nine years ago. She was a purebred Persian, a lovely
cream-and-white long hair who was always the perfect lady cat, never fussing
or grumbling and always there with a purr or a little rub. She came to me
as a retired show cat and was exceptional from the moment I met her; when I
brought her home she walked out of her carrier within hours, never hid under
the bed and immediately became my best little friend.

Over the years, we grew closer to each other, and like old lovers, we came
to know each other's moods and habits, likes and dislikes and she became
part of me. She was the light of my life: when I came home from work she
would be sitting on the front window radiator cover watching for me to walk
up to the front door; I would wave, and she would run to the front door to
greet me. She would lie down next to me in bed while I read, turn over and
offer up her soft little belly to be petted; then she would fall asleep on
the pillow next to mine. I loved her and she, in turn, loved me.

Then, one Saturday night in May, without any warning, she went limp while I
was grooming her; I knew she had a serious cardiovascular problem and rushed
her to the emergency room at the veterinary hospital. They put her on
life-support and worked on her for two hours, but in the end she could not
survive on her own. She left me and this world that night, passing on as I
held her tightly, my tears soaking her long, beautiful fur. I cried for
days...

I remember how soft she felt against me while I held her; her big, beautiful
eyes, her sweet face; even today I cry when I think of her and how much I
loved her.

Anaïs, my sweet girlcat, I loved you from the moment I met you, and I
haven't stopped. I will never forget you. Never.

--
Ciao,

Serge

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:12:58 PM
Old October 14th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Da flowerz ar bootiful, an so iz yur trybute.

Snowflake, fur her house

Old October 14th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz frum ar houze fur yur loss. Doze dat weze kant prepar fur ar da
hardest. Sheze waytin fur yu at da brij, an lookin down wif plezure at
da onetruhome yu gif to da two sisfurz.

Booker

Old October 14th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett grabs a handful of hankies and jumps in a porter, she emerges at
Unkle Serges house, quietly she lays the hankies by the puter, gives him a
quick headbutt and heads back to the porter.

Old October 14th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 7:13*pm, Sparafucile wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:11:34 -0400, The Two Sisters wrote:

Anaïs was my first cat; she was a soft and gentle creature who came into my
life about nine years ago. *She was a purebred Persian, a lovely
cream-and-white long hair who was always the perfect lady cat, never fussing
or grumbling and always there with a purr or a little rub.

Loving snip

Mine Meowmie, Maggie May, wub Anais an amire herseff furry mutsh. Shee
dint stay as neet as Anais butted dey do wook somwut a like. Dey will
bisit eech other at da Bridj and wait for da ress ob usses. As Uncl
Bill wikes to say, "waiting is."

--
Missy, purring at this HOOMIN
Old October 14th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

We agree and we were all so shocked when we heard she had gone to Rainbow
Bridge.
We think every kitty and human in this Community cried, for your loss, and
ours.
She was so special and elegant. *sniff*
We too will never forger her or Tiger, her wink.
Purrs for your loss and we are so happy you have The Two Sisters now.
They will never replace Mme. Anaïs but they love you very much, and
they will make you happy again.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps and Mommy Kyla, who sends her love to you

Old October 14th 11, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

single, white ping-pong ball next to them. They both meow:]

Ciao, Mme. Anaïs, Ciao...

[Two Zot girls walk back to the ball]

That was a beautiful thing to say, Cybèle & Oriane and the flowers are
perfect, and very kind of you to do.
Love,
Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:09:26 PM

Mme. Anais ou et tu? MeOwy Cat community 7 March 6th 10 06:41 PM
Mme. Anaïs Adam[_3_] Cat community 5 January 24th 10 01:05 AM
Mme. Anaïs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 2 June 2nd 09 04:04 AM
Mme. Anaïs? Rebecca Cat community 1 July 2nd 07 03:18 AM
Oh, Mme Anais... Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 September 1st 06 11:02 PM