Ping: Will in New Haven

Old March 16th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Ping: Will in New Haven

Didn't want to put this in the thread about Winnie but judging by your
email addy you work for Taylor and Francis? The publishers?
Distributed in the UK (last time I checked) through International
Thomson? If you are I would love to get in touch with someone who used
to work with then -Routledge

Dear God! I just want to sit and cry for my good ole days in the book
trade even if they didn't pay so well they wre fun and work isn't now

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 17th 08, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Will in New Haven

Hmmm, there's a New Haven in Connecticut, in the USA.
Where do you live, Will?
Kyla
--from near Seattle

"Lesley"

Will in New Haven Granby Cat community 1 September 24th 07 01:18 AM
~~!We are welcome you to join our HAVEN~~ [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 July 18th 06 09:48 AM
stray cat haven bob Cat rescue 3 May 1st 04 12:48 AM
stray cat haven bob Cats - misc 2 April 30th 04 04:34 AM