A Pawty Inbitatashun

Old June 7th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:24:20 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

Wee iz gwad yoo iz heer tew, Diz iz uh wunnerful okashun fur Anais an Tiger
n wee hoap dey wiked da champagne gwasses we gotted dem fur uh anniburury
prezzie.
Mime meowmiez sister mayde dem cuz hur haz uh ngraving bidness n da
gwasses hab dere naymes on dem grinz
Hoat softz sister pazzez hut teztz tew.
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Dat is a luffly, luffly prezzie, and furry
special! Fangu fur dem!

Haff sum sooshi, ans sum nip shampayne - doze
oysterz [paws a plate of them over] is kwite
tastey!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/6/2010 7:03:29 PM
Old June 7th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:24:20 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

Wee iz gwad yoo iz heer tew, Diz iz uh wunnerful okashun fur Anais an
Tiger
n wee hoap dey wiked da champagne gwasses we gotted dem fur uh anniburury
prezzie.
Mime meowmiez sister mayde dem cuz hur haz uh ngraving bidness n da
gwasses hab dere naymes on dem grinz
Hoap softz sister pazzez hut teztz tew.
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Dat is a luffly, luffly prezzie, and furry
special! Fangu fur dem!

Yoo r vury welkome..ai erm wee hoap yoo wil uze dem lotz.

Haff sum sooshi, ans sum nip shampayne - doze
oysterz [paws a plate of them over] is kwite
tastey!

Fank yoo...yeUP, dey r taystee, Dis iz such uh great partee n ai hoap yoo
will alwuyz bew happee. *wooks urownd n seez MeOwy tawking wif Rebecca*
ai nebber got tew hab uh annibersary siiiigh ai styl miz mine Tabifa
...but..
Bee happee ulwayz.....happee iz impuurtint
Luvs
Mosey
-slurps unfur oystur
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/6/2010 7:03:29 PM

Old June 7th 10, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da softz sisfur iz notted sure she pazzed but hersef thinkz hersef at leazt
did betterer, Chester
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wee iz gwad yoo iz heer tew, Diz iz uh wunnerful okashun fur Anais an
Tiger n wee hoap dey wiked da champagne gwasses we gotted dem fur uh
anniburury prezzie.
Mime meowmiez sister mayde dem cuz hur haz uh ngraving bidness n da
gwasses hab dere naymes on dem grinz
Hoat softz sister pazzez hut teztz tew.
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Ime glad yur heer! Letz eet an drenk! Itza wunderful occazion fur
Anais an Tiger.

We hope softz sister passis her teztz.

Lucy

yez i iz here anna wuz juzt on mine wayta see if ursef wuz comim, da
hoominz
haz been delinqwint diz day, da soft mom anna sister kamed fura qwik
bizit
onna way fur da softz sister ta getsa teztz, Chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in

Gudnes! I got heer jus in time! Hi Chester! Are mew here?

The sushi luks luffly, Anais! Fangu fur hosting such a wonderful
pardy. Bon anniversaire and happy annifursary to you bofe!

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Old June 7th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz alwayz gonna be happi beclawz mine wife kittee iz mine life, tiger,
gladta see mosey iz mofin on

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old June 7th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai iz twyin tew mof on. yeUP .Mosey

[...]

-slurps unufur oystur

Old June 8th 10, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itsa tezt fur herown masterz deegree... hersef iz gonna bea teecher of bare
kitenz, da behafor dizorder kind, Chester

Old June 8th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 8, 7:57*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
itsa tezt fur herown masterz deegree... hersef iz gonna bea teecher of bare
kitenz, da behafor dizorder kind,

Will shee be teechin Unbl Bill? He got BARIOUS behafor dizorders. He
wuz drinkin wun ob dem before bed lass gnite. An he WON' get a harcut.

--
WooToo
Old June 8th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

she iz dowin itsef but sum day hersef sayz she iz notted sure why, her iz
alreadi a teecherz heper anna it getz kinda wild in herown klazz rum,
Chester