It's pawty time - Harri's home!

Old June 29th 05, 03:59 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:50:23 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Hihi, Tiger an Anaïs. How iz yoo noolywinkz doin?

Sundance

Hihi Sundance!

We'ze doink fine, after awl, we'ze in kitty-luff! Did yourownself
enjoy the wedwink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/29/2005 10:58:17 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 30th 05, 04:03 AM
Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:50:23 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Hihi, Tiger an Anaïs. How iz yoo noolywinkz doin?

Sundance

Hihi Sundance!

We'ze doink fine, after awl, we'ze in kitty-luff! Did yourownself
enjoy the wedwink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Oh, yes, it wuz furry nice. Yoo pikked a byootiful venyoo. I had no ideer
dere was sumfing unner da sand at da spinx. Itz amazin da placiz dat
kittees knowz abowt dat hoomins duznt.

Sundance

Old June 30th 05, 04:33 AM
Sundance

Fangu, Rusty.

[Sundance suppresses an urge to chow down on the treats, and tastes just one
to start.]

Ummm, dese is furry gud! Yoo haz gudgud stufz in Catnada! Why iz it a
purrskription treat?

Sundance

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
Sure Sundance. They smell like fish. It is
a prescription treat and Meowmie can only get it from TED.

Rusty

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Ooh, kan I try sum? I likez awl kindz uv fudz, an Meowmie sez dat
sumtimes udder kuntreez haz innerestin & difrent things.

Sundance, stretching his neck to see if he can smell the treats

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
OK. Here I come. Hi everybody. Hi Harri, how are you feeling?
I got some of my treats here. Meowmie said they are made in
Catnada and may not be readily available in Catifornia.
Try some.

Rusty the liddle tiger

Old June 30th 05, 05:54 AM
Miss Violette

Those look good, Miss Violette, gretting the kitty at Harri's
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .
OK. Here I come. Hi everybody. Hi Harri, how are you feeling?
I got some of my treats here. Meowmie said they are made in
Catnada and may not be readily available in Catifornia.
Try some.

Rusty the liddle tiger

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
come on then, Miss Violette
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .
I am itching to telport to Catifornia to see Harri and the other
kitties.

Rusty

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she

reddy
hab biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too

tired
or anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting to
playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin wif

Paw,
so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic coming

from
da garage an started danzin.

Sammy

Old June 30th 05, 05:56 AM
Miss Violette

We iz happi, Tiger, who still can't beleef hisown luck,
Sundance wrote in message
. ..
Hihi, Tiger an Anaïs. How iz yoo noolywinkz doin?

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:33:55 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

The happy couple 'ports to Harri's house, when they step out into the
garage, Tiger is washing his face with a paw from the snack he has juzt
eatin... How iz you harri? Tiger

porter twinkles Hihi Harri, gentle fur groom How iz yur liddle
self, you poor kitten, you!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/28/2005 1:53:16 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 30th 05, 12:03 PM
Miss Violette

I am fine and our hoomans are cleaning as well, its very disturbing, I look
forward to seeing you and Trudi is looking forward to seeing bBK, Miss
Violette, who has hoomans that eat seedless watermelons
wrote in message
oups.com...
Miss Violette! How are you? We have been busy around here. Mom is
destroying the house! She calls it housecleaning.
Black Jack and I are bringing boiled shrimps. NOT SPICY!
Baby Kitty will bring lots of kitty 'chocolates', and some extra
special ones for Ms Trudy.
The children---Antonio, Sweet Wm, and Mollie Anne are bringing
wattermellons. They say the seeds are really fun to play with. Mom
says no wonder she has to houseclean!
With many purrs, Raphael.

Old June 30th 05, 04:31 PM
W. Leong

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Fangu, Rusty.

[Sundance suppresses an urge to chow down on the treats, and tastes just
one to start.]

Ummm, dese is furry gud! Yoo haz gudgud stufz in Catnada! Why iz it a
purrskription treat?

Shrug Don't know. Meowmie said it is made by a company
called Medi-Cal that made prescription fud. It is supposed to be
a healthy treat and gud for hairball. But cats that are allergic to fish
shouldn't take it. But I think they just want more toona for the treats.
Even with all my urinary problems, TED said I can have
a few pieces a day, but no more than that. He keeps a jar of it
in his torture room. But it is high on a narrow shelf and I can't get to it.
Meowmie found out it is sold in U.S. under another name- Select Care Treats.

Rusty the liddle tiger

Sundance

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
Sure Sundance. They smell like fish. It is
a prescription treat and Meowmie can only get it from TED.

Rusty

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Ooh, kan I try sum? I likez awl kindz uv fudz, an Meowmie sez dat
sumtimes udder kuntreez haz innerestin & difrent things.

Sundance, stretching his neck to see if he can smell the treats

.. .

Old July 5th 05, 07:21 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:03:49 GMT, Sundance wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:50:23 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Hihi, Tiger an Anaïs. How iz yoo noolywinkz doin?

Sundance

Hihi Sundance!

We'ze doink fine, after awl, we'ze in kitty-luff! Did yourownself
enjoy the wedwink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Oh, yes, it wuz furry nice. Yoo pikked a byootiful venyoo. I had no ideer
dere was sumfing unner da sand at da spinx. Itz amazin da placiz dat
kittees knowz abowt dat hoomins duznt.

Sundance

Fangu. Yes we duz duzn't we. An if yoo ask a hooman whutz unner da
sand dere, dey'll say "nuffin"! Poor hoomanz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/5/2005 2:20:34 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 06:08 PM
Hoping to get home Dan M Cat anecdotes 34 December 21st 04 03:20 PM
Purrrrss fur a sad Meowmie. Maui mite hafta find a noo home... Panda ov Toes Cat community 25 October 22nd 04 03:53 PM
15 yr old cat with dislocated hips, Is it his time to be put down? LITTLEMISSCONNIE Cat health & behaviour 10 May 9th 04 05:20 PM
Hi Mom, I'm home! Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 September 25th 03 10:05 AM