Purrs Needed For Kitty Schottland, VC

Old May 10th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Purrs Needed For Kitty Schottland, VC

Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Assistant Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps

Old May 10th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 9 May 2007 20:50:05 -0400, "Debby Hanoka"
wrote:

Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Assistant Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps

Purrs for Kitty Schottland from Beauty, Cinder and the three foster
kittens. Get well soon brave Kitty!
Old May 10th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 9 May 2007 20:50:05 -0400, Debby Hanoka's nimble, little paws
typed:

Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Assistant Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps

Purrz frum owr howze toyurs. We hopes dat you feelz better kitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/9/2007 9:14:25 PM
Old May 10th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On May 9, 6:50 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Assistant Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps

Deer Kitty Schottland,

Yu haffa git bedderer. RPCC wulddint be da saym wifowt
yurownfurryself. Onyx an' I'z sendin' owrz strongizt purrz an'
heelin' thowtz tu yu an' Lilith an' Anti Debby.

--- Unca Cory, wurreed...

Old May 10th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Me and Scooter D*G sendz our purrs. Well, da D*G just layz with her front
paws crozed and her head down so I Purrs louder for us both. Piglett
assumeing the meatloaf position and beginnign her Purrrr....

Old May 10th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Dis iz turrible! Sundance an me are purring dat efurryfing turnz owt
okayest. If yoo decidez to hav a covert mishin to get Kitty Schottland's
tempurrcher and bludz bak, weze in.

Rebecca

Old May 10th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into
TED this morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her
temperature and wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and
wouldn't give that back either. He didn't feel any obstructions or
large tumors, so we are now waiting on test results.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Assistant Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps

Lotz an lotz an lotz uv purrz furr yu, Kitty Shottland!
Dyna iz luukin deown frum da bridge an purring tuuu.

PPUURRRRRppppUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrPPPPPPuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr .
ppuurrrrrPPPPUUUUUUrrrrrZZZZZZppppuuuurrrrssssssss ss

Anti Debby, be shur tu keep us updayted!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 10th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Debby Hanoka wrote:

Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED
this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that
back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

We are all purring here and hope efurrythig will come out fur da best.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred
Old May 10th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Purrs on their way for a good outcome!

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod, & Scottie-Pippin
Old May 10th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 09 May 2007 20:50:05 -0400, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Purrs are needed for Kitty Schottland. GranMeowmie rushed her into TED this
morning because she wasn't acting right. He took her temperature and
wouldn't give it back; he stole some blood, too, and wouldn't give that back
either. He didn't feel any obstructions or large tumors, so we are now
waiting on test results.

Oh no! Mine dear wink, all of us is in a purr circle fur KS. An mine
hoomins is doing dere part too, with dere purrayers and meditations.

Sammy