Nanki-Poo RB 6-27-08

Old June 29th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Nanki-Poo RB 6-27-08

"Gennie" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 4:07 pm, "Joy" wrote:
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it.

Joy

Oh no! This is so sudden! I am in tears and shock!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Joy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Gennie with =^..^= Marietta

***

Thank you, Gennie. Needless to say, so am I.

Joy

Old June 29th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kylatte =^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..

On Jun 27, 4:07 pm, "Joy"
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it.

Joy

Oh no...Joy...I am SO sorry...
I'm sitting here in tears for your poor broken heart.
(((((((((((JOY))))))))
Kyla & Mosey

Thank you, Kyla.

Joy

Old June 29th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Oh NO!!! I'm so sorry Joy. He put up such a galant fight. I was among his
fan club rooting for him to make it.

Pam S. in tears for you all

"Joy" wrote in message
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it. He came into my life on
November 10, 2004. I took him to the vet this afternoon. His sores were
healing, and I was hoping I could soon let him go outdoors. I noticed he
was breathing hard when I took him out of the carrier at the vet's. So did
the vet's assistant. He was very anemic and had fluid in his chest. She
gave him oxygen, but said he'd need a transfusion, to have the fluid
aspirated, and various other things, and it probably wouldn't save him
anyway. She said his heart was greatly enlarged, and he was in heart
failure. It tore me apart, but I made the only decision possible. The poor
little guy went through so much, but at least he was loved for the last 3
½ years of his life. I can't write any more now.

Old June 29th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thank you, Pam.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

Old June 29th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Piggy-backing to add my condolences.

Jeanne Hedge

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old June 29th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
Piggy-backing to add my condolences.

Jeanne Hedge

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Thank you, Jeanne.

Joy

Old June 29th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jun 28, 12:07*am, "Joy" wrote:
She said his
heart was greatly enlarged, and he was in heart failure. It tore me apart,
but I made the only decision possible. The poor little guy went through so
much, but at least he was loved for the last 3 ½ years of his life. I can't
write any more now.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

I am so very sorry Joy. {{{{HUGS}}}} We'll light a candle for him
to have a safe journey.

Helen M
Old June 29th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 28.06.2008 schrieb Joy:

Nanki-Poo is gone.

Dear Joy,

I'm so very sorry, that your beloved Nanki-Poo went to the Bridge.
With all his health-problems, it was the right thing to let him go -
you loved him.

Purrs for Nanki-Poo's safe trip and to heal your broken heart from
Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old June 29th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"Joy" wrote in message
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it. He came into my life on
November 10, 2004. I took him to the vet this afternoon. His sores were
healing, and I was hoping I could soon let him go outdoors. I noticed he
was breathing hard when I took him out of the carrier at the vet's. So
did the vet's assistant. He was very anemic and had fluid in his chest.
She gave him oxygen, but said he'd need a transfusion, to have the fluid
aspirated, and various other things, and it probably wouldn't save him
anyway. She said his heart was greatly enlarged, and he was in heart
failure. It tore me apart, but I made the only decision possible. The
poor little guy went through so much, but at least he was loved for the
last 3 ½ years of his life. I can't write any more now.

Purrs for you....So sorry to hear...

--
^..^

Kathy P.
Woodgie's Gramma

Old June 29th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

That 3 and a half years made all the difference to Nanki-Poo. He lived that
time, loved, cared for, and probably spoiled beyond anyone's wildest dreams.
He lived loved, and surely left this world loved. You did the right, ethical
and merciful thing in letting go; and I believe to the core of my being that
he will be the first to greet you when the time is ready, so he can thank you
for both your love and your courage. In the meantime, purrs and prayers for
your spirit to be strong, and Nanki-Poo's to go strong and healthy over the
Bridge and into the place where there are no sores and one one can breathe
freely.

Blessed be,
Baha

Joy wrote:
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it. He came into my life on
November 10, 2004. I took him to the vet this afternoon. His sores were
healing, and I was hoping I could soon let him go outdoors. I noticed he was
breathing hard when I took him out of the carrier at the vet's. So did the
vet's assistant. He was very anemic and had fluid in his chest. She gave him
oxygen, but said he'd need a transfusion, to have the fluid aspirated, and
various other things, and it probably wouldn't save him anyway. She said his
heart was greatly enlarged, and he was in heart failure. It tore me apart,
but I made the only decision possible. The poor little guy went through so
much, but at least he was loved for the last 3 ½ years of his life. I can't
write any more now.

Nanki Poo David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 6 February 28th 08 04:33 AM
The Nanki-Poo Diet Joy Cat anecdotes 2 August 15th 07 12:36 PM
Nanki-Poo plays Joy Cat anecdotes 7 December 15th 06 10:24 PM
Nanki-Poo and fingers Yoj Cat anecdotes 2 December 31st 05 09:31 PM
Nanki-Poo Yoj Cat anecdotes 15 August 31st 05 08:48 AM