ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!

Old November 2nd 04, 02:49 AM
Arlene Knop

Default ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!

Az long az we are all gathured at Lake Louise, I wud like to invite all
of yew to help me celebrate my 15th birfday today Novembur Furst.
HOORAY HOORAY IZE A VENERABLE CAT NOW!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, VC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Fluffy hoomin lady carefully pushes a table to the middle of the room.
On it is a ten foot high, 15 layer pouncy krunch cake. The base of the
cake is surrounded by all flavors of ice cream balls. The cake is
frosted with kool wip and each layer is decorated with pink fantail
shrimp and lavender sardines. The middle five layers read:

Happy
15th
Birfday
Gretchen
Marie

Now all you kitteez just dig right in. Maybe the kittens would like to
try to climb to the top of the cake. I'm sure everyone will help you
lick the kool wip off your tummies afterward. All together now....

HAPPY BIRDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRDAY GRETCHEN
MARIEEEEEEEEE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Have fun at your party, my precious little best friend,

Meowmie Arlene
Old November 2nd 04, 02:57 AM
Rebecca

Anudder Jellicle Ball birfday! Happee birfday, Gretchen Marie!

Rebecca

Old November 2nd 04, 02:57 AM
Rebecca

Old November 2nd 04, 03:21 AM
Amelia T Cat

Arlene Knop wrote:
Az long az we are all gathured at Lake Louise, I wud like to invite all
of yew to help me celebrate my 15th birfday today Novembur Furst.
HOORAY HOORAY IZE A VENERABLE CAT NOW!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, VC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Happy, happy purrday! Wow, 15! I'm only 5 and feel like an old lady
sometimes.

Amelia

Old November 2nd 04, 03:26 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Fluffy hoomin lady carefully pushes a table to the middle of the room.
On it is a ten foot high, 15 layer pouncy krunch cake. The base of the
cake is surrounded by all flavors of ice cream balls. The cake is
frosted with kool wip and each layer is decorated with pink fantail
shrimp and lavender sardines. The middle five layers read:

Shrimpies... sardines... ice creem... kool whip...

Oh, I feel faint... dat's all too gud to be troo.
[Tabitha shakes herself, regains her balance, and sits near the base of
the cake, daintily reaching up to grab a shrimp.]

Oh, fangu, fangu, Anti Arlene! Dat is da mostest bootiful cake I haz
efur seen!

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 2nd 04, 04:30 AM
ChildFree23

Happy Purrday, Gretchen Marie! We broughted you a cricket!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney