Seal Point Siamese behavior way off!

Old October 31st 03, 05:24 PM
It's always something

Default Seal Point Siamese behavior way off!

My Siamese altered female, age 4. The other day she was in a
neighbors house and would not come out. I had to drag her out by the
back of the neck from under a bed. Since then she has been attacking
me, and her eyes are bugging out of her head. I don't want to take
her to a vet, because they will just sedate her. Any suggestions?
Old October 31st 03, 09:21 PM
Sherry

Maybe she prefers the neighbor to you. Does the neighbor want her?
She must like her to let her in the house. This needs some thought
as to why she doesn't want to be with you -- unanswered questions.
MLB

I agree. There's got to be more to this story. I don't understand the cats eyes
"bugging out''. Could there be a medical issue going on with that?

Sherry

Old November 1st 03, 12:41 AM
Mary

"It's always something" wrote in message
om...
My Siamese altered female, age 4. The other day she was in a
neighbors house and would not come out. I had to drag her out by

the
back of the neck from under a bed. Since then she has been

attacking
me, and her eyes are bugging out of her head. I don't want to take
her to a vet, because they will just sedate her. Any suggestions?

Her EYES are bugging out and you don't want to take her to the vet?

I think you should reconsider.

Old November 1st 03, 01:45 AM
Kalyahna

"It's always something" wrote in message
om...
My Siamese altered female, age 4. The other day she was in a
neighbors house and would not come out. I had to drag her out by the
back of the neck from under a bed. Since then she has been attacking
me, and her eyes are bugging out of her head. I don't want to take
her to a vet, because they will just sedate her. Any suggestions?

I would hope that by "bugging out of her head," you simply mean that she's
been wide-eyed and behaving wildly. If you meant the phrase literally, your
cat NEEDS to go to the vet. If she doesn't usually hide... if this is a
complete change in her behavior, you still NEED to take her to the vet. It
could very well be something physically wrong with her. If she was in your
neighbor's house, she must be indoor/outdoor. Perhaps she got into a fight.
Perhaps one of her eyes is scratched, or she has an abcess, or hurt a leg.
Pain can make normally very calm pets into very aggressive beasts. Get her
to your vet, please, and let the expert sort out if there's anything
physically wrong with her!