A new arrival at the Bridge

Old February 1st 20, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A new arrival at the Bridge

Daisy-chan awakens to the scent of Cash, Iowna, and Aunti Mabel. They
are curled about her, along with a small male Himalayan (Roscoe), a
female black cat (Face), and a large German Shepard (Ramsay). A larger
circle of friends like Starr and Harri lounge around waiting to greet
her.

She opens her eyes and sees all her dear friends. She is not suprised
as she has known for some time. "Your eyes are really green! No
wonder they said you liked emeralds!" says Iowna. Cash laughs and
starts a game of catch-me-tag after getting tagged by Daisy-chan. Cash
joins in hot persuit and a gleeful melee erupts as kittahs and doggies
all play tag. Finally falling to the ground laughing, after Aunti
Mabel sat on Harri tagging her, everyone catches up.

There is a smaller bridge, over a large pond before the rainbow one.
They head for it and look in to see their loved ones. Daisy-chan sighs
as she sees Charlotte-2foot crying. A Meowmie and Daddy-2foot are sad
but knew it was time. Daisy-chan spares a moment to look in on Prince.
He somehow knows but then she'd told him it was soon and she was ready.
Old February 2nd 20, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

[Anti Sandy makes her best effort at purring for Daisy-chan's fambly]
Old February 3rd 20, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 8:19:40 AM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
[...]

P2nya and Anti Sylvia send a boo-kay ov fowlurz.
Old February 3rd 20, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mahoney,Dan

cshenk wrote:
[...]

We're all purring for your broken hearts (as well as trying to dry my
eyes and not cry too much since I'm at work).

She was a remarkable kitty.

Old February 3rd 20, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 11:19:40 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Soft purrs coming from the Stott clowder. May your broken hearts heal, but with a small cat sized hole in them.
Old February 4th 20, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mahoney,Dan wrote:

cshenk wrote:
[...]

Bless you and all the others replying. She was indeed very remarkable
and *very* lucky. Most sane people would not even attempt to adopt a
10yo feral (seems to have been that age when she came to us by best vet
guesses of 7 of them, some said 7 + the 2 years before finding us).
Not 'a barn cat' level as those are used to seeing people.

Our house is empty feeling now, and Prince being here a few days a week
helps. Funny how fast we adapted to watching a Great Dane so the owner
didn't have to give him up.

I'm looking forward so here is a funny for today. I came home early
(forgot to warn Don I had a dental appointment) and caught them nappng
on the Queen bed. I don't know which snored louder.