hey rosco

Old June 30th 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default hey rosco

iz we gowin to da catna day parti, or izit a buzy time fur the sherrifz
depurtmint, Stormmee hopeful

Old June 30th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Of course we are, Stormmee! I'm so sorry I forgotted to ask
yourownselves.

Your fur-nansay,
Rosco P. Catrane

Old July 1st 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no needa 'pologize, I juzt figured dat yourown sherffin dutteez wuz takin up
yourown time, Stormmee

Old July 1st 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

I just sent a telepathic message to Auntie Debby's work email, and she
said she'd let us go to the Catnana Day/Fourth Of July Party tonight.
(That is, if she doesn't get involved in World of Warcraft first).

Purrs & Nuzzles,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

On Jul 1, 12:53*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
no needa 'pologize, I juzt figured dat yourown sherffin dutteez wuz takin up
yourown time, Stormmee"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

Of course we are, Stormmee! *I'm so sorry I forgotted to ask
yourownselves.

Your fur-nansay,
Rosco P. Catrane

On Jun 30, 12:11 am, "Stormmmee" wrote:

iz we gowin to da catna day parti, or izit a buzy time fur the sherrifz
depurtmint, Stormmee hopeful- Hide quoted text -

Old July 1st 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I willz be readi ta go when you getz here, Stormmee who paked her stuffz
anna sended it wif tiger anna tv

Old July 1st 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Stormmee wrote:

I willz be readi ta go when you getz here, Stormmee who paked her stuffz
anna sended it wif tiger anna tv
"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
I just sent a telepathic message to Auntie Debby's work email, and she
said she'd let us go to the Catnana Day/Fourth Of July Party tonight.
(That is, if she doesn't get involved in World of Warcraft first).

Sum of us want to set aside celebrating as long as we have troops occupying
a forwign country, but far be it from me to stand in the way of a good kitty
party for whatever good reasons you can find, and there's two good parties,
the first today and another three days later south of our border.

--
Regards.
Fred.

Old July 2nd 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby knowz 2 hoomanz in dem warz and dem tole her anna her frenz to go
to deze and take lots of pikturez. Alzo dem said dat not to sellabtate deze
dayz wud be rong for to keep demselfvez iz what dem iz ofver dere fitink
for. O T reading from the note from two servicemen fighting overseas.

Hey Rosco!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 October 9th 07 01:58 PM
To Cousin Rosco John Ross Mc Master Cat community 0 May 12th 07 09:08 PM
To Cousin Rosco John Ross Mc Master Cat community 11 May 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Dear rosco? Stormmee Cat community 0 December 15th 06 02:07 AM
New Rosco Pics Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 14 December 10th 04 11:44 AM