Can we has some purrs pwease?

Old June 25th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Can we has some purrs pwease?

Hi Hi, dis is little man, the little tuxie boy who came in trew the wall
in momm's houze. I has been sick wid a hi hi feber (105.3 tonight)and
momma cant gets it down. Momm haz giben me 2 COLD (to him, lukewarm to
me)BAFFS - I hate baffs! I also has to take anti-biodix, wich are very
icky tastins. I gets cold sugar wader, caus I is dedydrated. Rite now, I
is on a heat pad (I tried to keep him off it, but he is determined!)
Soonz I will be goinz to bed, along wid my sisfurs.

Can us purray for mes?

Fang u,
Little Man

(Momma's note: Little Man and his sister were fine yesterday morning
when I went to work. When my dh came home, he found little sis
unresponsive, and little man staggering. I came home about 10 min after
him, and immediately started giving them karo syrup on their tongues,
just in case it was a sugar drop. Little girl rallied, and she seems to
be fine now - eating and playing. Little man has gone down hill, and
can't walk well at all. I attribute this to the fever. He waddles, legs
splayed out to the sides as far as he can get them, and staggers. I
started him on tetracycline drops this afternoon, and will give him
another dose before I put him in the crate. I hope that the antibiotics
work. Poor baby!)
Old June 25th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 24, 9:54*pm, Mishi wrote:
Hi Hi, dis is little man, the little tuxie boy who came in trew the wall
in momm's houze. I has been sick wid a hi hi feber (105.3 tonight)and
momma cant gets it down. Momm haz giben me 2 COLD (to him, lukewarm to
me)BAFFS - I hate baffs! I also has to take anti-biodix, wich are very
icky tastins. I gets cold sugar wader, caus I is dedydrated. Rite now, I
is on a heat pad (I tried to keep him off it, but he is determined!)
Soonz I will be goinz to bed, along wid my sisfurs.

Can us purray for mes?

Wee iz purrin four yuns an four yoor sisser, hoo wuz sik befour. Doo
Wut your mommie ast yoo beclaws she iz tryin to hep. Mine sweet
kittee, wee iz all purrin an wee will catinue homeffur long it taks.
Da baff will mak yoo cooler an mor comfurtubl wen it is offer, effen
tho yoo don't wike it wile it goin on.

--
WooToo four are Hous

Old June 25th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Purrs from our house. Did they get into something? I can imagine how
frightened you are over this. Purrrs and prayers.

Old June 25th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:54:00 -0400, Mishi's
nimble, little paws typed:

Can us purray for mes?

I iz purrink fur youse.
Purrrrrrrr.........................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/24/2009 10:52:24 PM
Old June 25th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mishi"
[...]

Ohhhhh noooo, poor Little Man. Iam purring furry laowd for yew tew feal
bedder.
Wat made yoo n yer sifter sick? Izzit hot were yoo are? Maybe yer meowmie
can kool yoo down wif a wet kool kloth. Feal bedder Little Man. Yoo n yer
sifter r sew luffed. I wish dere wuz sumpthin I cood doo for yoo. I can
port over n keep yoo company iffen you want me to.
Luff n healing LAOWD purrs
Mosey

Old June 25th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Mishi wrote:

[...]

Purrrs big time fur all these kitties and especially fur Little Man.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old June 25th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Can us purray for mes?

Fang u,
Little Man

All of use kitties are purring, and our humans are praying. You have to
get better!

Amelia