What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Old March 30th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Dave wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
just go away if you are going to be rude, soft

I was being honest---based on my genuine incredulousness and consternation.
Sorry if you find that rude.

You said you'd leave - now *go* already. Stop harassing people who are
playing with their inner children.

- Mayhem

minnow ^..^
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old March 30th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We have had cats and, a few dogs who do not do meowchat. Lewi D. Cat would
not lower himself to neowchat but rather enjoyed the group before going to
the Rainbow Bridge.

While I, O T Mahoney, husbandcat of Harri Roadcat from eye-o-weigh, really
enjoyz diz way of speakink anna each of uzenz take on our own persunalitee.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
well since the group was created for the express purpose of he cats
talking it seems odd to me that you would stay if you don't care for it,
now its not for everyone but for those of us who like it it is quite
enjoyable, creative and relaxing... you are welcome to stay and have your
cat post, no need for meow chat either, but the norm is for the cat to do
the posting, soft

Old March 30th 10, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat man said sumphin bout being duble digited. Duz da mean beink older da
dirtz like da gramby?
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i wished himz liked uses enufta low his kitty ta chat here, Trudi, always
wishing for more cats in da komunity
"Granby" wrote in message
Miz Piglett tole u him wud be bak. O T Mahoney turning over to sun the
other half of his 18 pound body in the sunshine.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hhhmmm you iz still here? you likez beein pwazes you duzint like? diz
iz seriuz, Trudi
"Dave" wrote in message
Christine BA wrote:
30.3.2010 2:46, Dave kirjoitti:
snip

BTW, I used to date a Fin. She and her sisters were born there, but
grew up here in the states. They all had Finnish names that were a
bit of a challenge for my American tongue. Her parents' names were
really tough, but I have to admit, I did a pretty good job with
them. In fact, the first time I met her younger sister, the sister
remarked on how well I pronounced my girlfriend's name. (Most
people didn't do too well.) Thanks, again.

-Dave

We're NOT Fins, we're Finns!!
Fins are on fishes...

OMG...yes, you're right! By bad! Sorry!

Old March 30th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow jumping on top of her 75 gallon fishtank that is her home looks at OF
TO and Trudy. Silly cats him was talking bout his age. Now da Gramby
iz.....Ouch PIglett why u hit mineselfz on miown headz? Piglett glares at
her, you dont tell suuonez age lest dem wantz u to.

Willow rubs her head and continues. Dat meanz diz man iz at leadst 10 but,
I finkz him iz lder dan dat kauze most hoomanz at 10 haz a senze of humor.

Old March 30th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Old March 30th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 30, 2:29*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
i wished himz liked uses enufta low his kitty ta chat here, Trudi, always
wishing for more cats in da komunity"Granby" wrote in message

I fink he carez about his kitty. I hop he don' mak his kitty go weigh
beclaws da kitty don't tak like hee dew.

--
Wascal
Old March 30th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 30, 2:24*pm, "Dave" wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
we await your apology

Don't hold your breath. *I am sorry...but this stuff is appalling for anyone
whose age is in the double digits.

And who is a judgmental asshole. And attention-whore. Don't forget
that. Have you had enough attention, jerk, or are you going to come
back for more? People who are appalled can just ignore things, you
know. You WANT this conflict. Have your neighbors gotten tired of
kicking your sorry ass?

and departure

See ya.

Bet you post here at least once more.