Here kitty, kitty

Old February 4th 13, 05:05 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.animals,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Default Here kitty, kitty

On 2/4/2013 11:55 AM, Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:16:06 -0600, "SaPeIsMa"
wrote:

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message
There are those who despise the killing of any animal. My own cousin,
a clergyman, is a vegan. I tried a vegitarian diet many years ago and
grew weak and weary. So we reach a compromise. Livestock and poultry
are raised for consumption. Dogs and cats are not.

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS or COUNTRY

Old February 4th 13, 05:06 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.animals,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

On 2/4/2013 9:17 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:01:24 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:15:37 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

IBen Getiner wrote:
It isn't who we kill & eqat, but how they are kept and the quality
of their life while they are waiting to feed us. The poor kitties
in that film clip are not treated well, but hearded into tiny cages
and made to suffer while they are waiting to die. I am not a
vegitarian, and know that animals are dilled in large wuantities to
feed me. But I wouod like to think that thewse animals lead happy
relaxed lives before they reach full growth and are killed for my
dinner plate. I eat "full range raised" chickens and beef that has
been allowed to roam the green prarie before they were killed for
me. This is part of my argument that outside cats asre OK. Its not
the length of life that counts, but the quality of life until the
end comes, that counts. If they have to be killed well, that's one
thing. But to make them suffer before then is very wrong.
Bill, IBen is a notorious troll on Usenet. Check out his history on
Google Groups. Therefore......

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS or COUNTRY

Old February 4th 13, 05:07 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.animals,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

On 2/4/2013 9:44 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:32:17 -0800 (PST), IBen Getiner

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS or COUNTRY

Old February 4th 13, 05:16 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
SaPeIsMa

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message

There are those who despise the killing of any animal. My own cousin,
a clergyman, is a vegan. I tried a vegitarian diet many years ago and
grew weak and weary. So we reach a compromise. Livestock and poultry
are raised for consumption. Dogs and cats are not.

They are in some countries

Old February 4th 13, 05:55 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message
.. .

There are those who despise the killing of any animal. My own cousin,
a clergyman, is a vegan. I tried a vegitarian diet many years ago and
grew weak and weary. So we reach a compromise. Livestock and poultry
are raised for consumption. Dogs and cats are not.

They are in some countries

Pay attention and focus.

This is what we have been discussing.

Old February 4th 13, 06:52 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, Spamβuster wrote:
On 2/3/2013 6:40 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS / COUNTRY

Oh, SHUT IT.... Nobody gives a rat'z azz about what you think OR what
kind of "mission" you think you're one. Nobody, Bubba.

Besides, he's dead wrong. It is very relevant to this newsgroup what others
are doijng with their cats.

Old February 4th 13, 06:58 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
SaPeIsMa

wrote:

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message
. ..

There are those who despise the killing of any animal. My own cousin,
a clergyman, is a vegan. I tried a vegitarian diet many years ago and
grew weak and weary. So we reach a compromise. Livestock and poultry
are raised for consumption. Dogs and cats are not.

They are in some countries

Pay attention and focus.

This is what we have been discussing.

My sincere condolences that you never learned to read for comprehension.

Old February 4th 13, 07:14 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message

There are those who despise the killing of any animal. My own cousin,
a clergyman, is a vegan. I tried a vegitarian diet many years ago and
grew weak and weary. So we reach a compromise. Livestock and poultry
are raised for consumption. Dogs and cats are not.

They are in some countries

Pay attention and focus.

This is what we have been discussing.

My sincere condolences that you never learned to read for comprehension.

We know dogs and cats are raised in other countries for consumption,
idiot. If you took the time to read all the messages in the thread,
you wouldn't interject something that has already been discussed.

Fool.

Old February 4th 13, 07:18 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:52:43 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, Spamβuster wrote:
On 2/3/2013 6:40 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS / COUNTRY

Oh, SHUT IT.... Nobody gives a rat'z azz about what you think OR what
kind of "mission" you think you're one. Nobody, Bubba.

Besides, he's dead wrong. It is very relevant to this newsgroup what others
are doijng with their cats.

It's best if you ignore this fool, Bill. He's a troll of the worst
order.