Update -- Capt. Midnight

Old August 4th 05, 01:16 AM
ChildFree23

Default Update -- Capt. Midnight

The captain went to TED's today. He had blood and urine drawn,
was given sub-q fluids, an anti-inflamatory shot, and antibiotic
shot. TED gave him some takehome meds (an appetite stimulant and
Baytril). My mom is alternately force-feeding him water and
Hills AD canned (he'll only eat from her fingers). We're going
to try to keep him in again tonight.

We should be getting the results of the blood test and urinalysis
tomorrow. Meanwhile, thanks for all the purrs.

Debby

Meow, kittiez. I want to thank all of you for your purrs. I'ze
feeling well enough to get up and move from place to place,
trying to find a good spot to take a nap. I think I've really
got GranMeowmie worried about me this time. It's nice to know
after many healthy years I haven't lost my touch.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer-Upper
Old August 4th 05, 02:44 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Puurrrrzzzzz furrr Capt Midnite!!!!!!!!
Feel betterrrerer, CM!

Pooonya

.net...

Old August 4th 05, 03:58 AM

Capt! Sir! This is one of your Poleece helpers, Black Jack Purrshing.
I am reporting in, sir, that thue Cooper Cats are doing their best
purrs. We regrett that our secretary was guffing off yesterday &
didn't know we needed to purr. Respekfully, BJC

Old August 4th 05, 03:35 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:16:12 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, kittiez. I want to thank all of you for your purrs. I'ze
feeling well enough to get up and move from place to place,
trying to find a good spot to take a nap. I think I've really
got GranMeowmie worried about me this time. It's nice to know
after many healthy years I haven't lost my touch.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer-Upper

Hihi Captain,

I'ze glad to see dat you iz feelink a liddle better. I'll keep
purrink fur yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/4/2005 10:34:36 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 4th 05, 06:04 PM
Meowmie Carol

Aww,

We are purrin for the Captain.
TopHat and the gang

Old August 6th 05, 01:24 AM
The Clowder

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, kittiez. I want to thank all of you for your purrs. I'ze
feeling well enough to get up and move from place to place,
trying to find a good spot to take a nap. I think I've really
got GranMeowmie worried about me this time. It's nice to know
after many healthy years I haven't lost my touch.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer-Upper

JiNORMUSS purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs heddid yur way, Captain! Wee
hope yu pass yur tessts justfine an dat dis has all bin justa passin
problim dat dunnt come bak.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old August 7th 05, 07:27 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze just reading this. Weze really hopes Capt. Midnight is just fine now
and that whatever was wrong is all done with.

Purrs going out though anywayz. It never hurts to be surrounded by healing
purrs, even if theyz not needed.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring away)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 7th 05, 11:57 PM
Beverly Orel

So sorry to hear that the Capt. is still not feelin so gud. We're kontinuin
wiff duh purrrrrrrrrrrrs an purrayers.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old August 15th 05, 12:57 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekk!!

Lotza purrz an waggaz frum awl ov uz.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]