[OT] More Ivan Purrs

Old September 13th 04, 12:22 PM
Kajikit

Norm had something important to tell us on Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:39:07
-0400:

The only thing about Ivan that made me smile.
Norm (still sweating Tampa! this pic will only be up a day or so)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87165843QWNtrO

lol! Norty boy Thank goodness Ivan decided to keep on moving
west... I'm sorry for all those poor people in Mexico, but NOT sorry
at all that Florida won't get a third pounding in less than a month...
--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Old September 13th 04, 02:30 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 13th 04, 02:30 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 13th 04, 02:30 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 14th 04, 12:05 AM
dgabriel

:
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87165843QWNtrO
:

LOL at the graphic!

And praying and purring that Ivan does the least amount of damage
possible, wherever it lands. That entire region is so waterlogged from
previous storms, I cringe to think of Ivan arriving anywhere.

Purrs and prayers,

Donna and Harmony