MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th 20, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected][_2_]

Default MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball. I'd like to make a motion that this year in addition to honoring our own departed love ones, we create a really LOUD PURR in a Prayer of rememberance for the 999,079 -- by Tuesday night it will be over a MILLION humnas -- who have lost their lives to the CoViD19 Coronavirus. Worldwide there are an additional 32.1 MILLION humans who have been infected, many who are either still hospitalized, or still recovering from the disease. These humans are suffering and are in great pain. While not all humans are deserving such an honor from our Community, we are endowed by Bastet to bring comfort and wisdom. To those of our own kind who have departed to the Heaviside Layer and are preparing to cross the Rainbow Bridge, we can ask that they each act as an emissary from out Community to these departed souls who are probably lost and alone.

This year I propose that the Jellicle Ball be held in Sedona, AZ because it is right on a powerful Ley Line -- actually it is the point where TWO Ley Lines cross each other. We can PURR that all DESERVING souls including humans come back to a different Jellicle Life -- though humans might balk at coming back as a CAT!!

As to a theme I propose that it be a genuine BLACK & WHITE Ball. Given all the Death, Destruction, and Chaos this year, let's keep it simple this year. Starting at 1800 hrs MST (Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings) we start paying tributes to our own, but at 12 Midnight we start our PURR of HEALING. Realizing that some of you cats have soft PURRS I propose we start softly but let it build until THE PURR can be heard around the World in every back alley, and every home.

I suggest that all of you eat really, really well before you leave. This year we are going to have a buffet table that is going to be the longest this Ball has ever seen filled to over flowing with FOOD -- WHY?? This year THE PURR is going to last for 4 STRAIGHT HOURS NON STOP, and you all will burn up a lot of calories.

At 12 Midnight I will offer up the initial prayer and ask that Bastet infuse all the assembled with the Power of The Moon, and of the Night, it might feel disorienting -- especially for our MALE members -- but as you enter into the trance state THE PURR will connect all your souls into one GIGANTIC CAT SOUL linking one mind to every other. By holding the Ball right where the two Ley Lines cross, it will magnify our PURR by roughly 4 fold.

This is RIGHT!! This is PROPER!! The World is in Pain, and with luck our PURR will start the HEALING Process.

Timari's Black Mystique "Misty", House of Ruskin
Mistress of the Night