Trouble with the hoomin

Old November 19th 04, 02:21 PM
Marina

Default Trouble with the hoomin

Frank here. I would like to ask my fellow felines for advice. The last
week or so, my hoomin has been acting strangely. She always spent too
much time at the computer and too little time serving me, but this is
getting ridiculous. She sits there, staring inanely for hours, emitting
a deep growl or a high moan now and then. I am really getting worried
about her.

The computer keeps saying pop pop pop pop pop. Do you think it is
broken? I sincerely hope she can fix it in that case, or I won't be able
to communicate with my lovely catlady Waffles.

What is nearly as bad is that she ignores me when I (very politely, I
might add) tell her it is time to serve my dinner. Can you believe this?
It is soooo hard to find good help these days. The hoomin tells me that
it is Bev's fault, and that I should tell Bev to serve me dinner. So
Bev, if you are out there, I would like to have a tin of tuna, two large
beefsteaks, and some ice cream, please. Nikki will let you know what she
will have later.

--
Frank, eagerly waiting to see if this hoomin is a better servant than
the one he has
Old November 19th 04, 02:32 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Marina had some very interesting things to
say about Trouble with the hoomin:

Frank here. I would like to ask my fellow felines for advice. The last
week or so, my hoomin has been acting strangely. She always spent too
much time at the computer and too little time serving me, but this is
getting ridiculous. She sits there, staring inanely for hours, emitting
a deep growl or a high moan now and then. I am really getting worried
about her.
The computer keeps saying pop pop pop pop pop. Do you think it is
broken? I sincerely hope she can fix it in that case, or I won't be able
to communicate with my lovely catlady Waffles.

My human has the same problem. She also blames Bev.

Felix, getting tired of that popping noise

Old November 19th 04, 02:47 PM
Victor Martinez

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Felix, getting tired of that popping noise

Fez and Rufous here, on behalf of the Fantastic Seven. It's the same
thing at our house. The good thing is that one of our daddies is not
obsessed with the popping noises and we get him to feed us. Most of the
time.

Old November 19th 04, 03:05 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:21:56 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

[...]

Frank, maybe you can try what I do. When Mommy gets that way, I come
over and meatloaf on the floor right underneath her right elbow. If
she stretches to skritch my head, it is just out of reach. When she
goes back to the funny popping, I meow at her. She says something
about why can't I sit in the chair, why must I insist on sitting on
the floor. I keep meowing until she leans all the way over and
skritches my head. Then I hear some funny noises, and Mommy says some
bad words. But she does get up and look in my bowl to make sure I am
not starving. Which I am, of course. I can see empty space at the
bottom, that's how I know.
Love,
Stinky

Theresa

Old November 19th 04, 03:28 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Felix, getting tired of that popping noise

Fez and Rufous here, on behalf of the Fantastic Seven. It's the same
thing at our house. The good thing is that one of our daddies is not
obsessed with the popping noises and we get him to feed us. Most of the
time.

My dad's OK about that, since his computer doesn't pop either. I still
prefer to have Mom pay attention to me when she's home and Dad isn't,
though.

Felix, thinking we need to figure out a training program for these
humans

Old November 19th 04, 07:09 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

The computer keeps saying pop pop pop pop pop. Do you think it is
broken? I sincerely hope she can fix it in that case, or I won't be able
to communicate with my lovely catlady Waffles.

*Hissspit*! The hoomin has gone la-la over a silly game! She has too much time
on her hands which should be spent pandering to your every whim, my sweet.

Teleport over here immediately my love! I have my hoomin better trained.

Waffles

**$om $