Cute Cat Contest

Old August 13th 03, 05:28 AM
Cat Protector

Default Cute Cat Contest

Hello felines

It's still not too late to enter Cat Galaxy's Cute Cat Contest. One Grand
Prize Winner will get a two pack of Mosaico CD's (first and second album)
and one first winner will get their first CD. Go to
www.catgalaxymedia.com/felinefun for more info. I hope a lot of felines will
still enter because Mosaico is a great band and has the perfect sound for
felines everywhere

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old August 13th 03, 05:41 AM
L. Kelly

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
| Hello felines
|
| It's still not too late to enter Cat Galaxy's Cute Cat Contest. One Grand
| Prize Winner will get a two pack of Mosaico CD's (first and second album)
| and one first winner will get their first CD. Go to
| www.catgalaxymedia.com/felinefun for more info. I hope a lot of felines will
| still enter because Mosaico is a great band and has the perfect sound for
| felines everywhere
|
| --
| Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
| www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek
|
| Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
| www.catgalaxymedia.com

I went to this site to enter my "Cute Cats", and guess what?

It's open ONLY to US cats!! :-((
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage:
http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Old August 13th 03, 05:41 AM
L. Kelly

Old August 13th 03, 11:36 AM
andr0meda

maybe....cats are only allowed in US.....lol!
news

Old August 13th 03, 11:36 AM
andr0meda

maybe....cats are only allowed in US.....lol!
news

Old August 14th 03, 02:39 AM
Cat Protector

Yes, unfortunately it is open to U.S. cats. But if it means anything, most
contests are set up this way. Of course one contest I entered was not open
to residents of Florida.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
news

Old August 14th 03, 02:39 AM
Cat Protector

Yes, unfortunately it is open to U.S. cats. But if it means anything, most
contests are set up this way. Of course one contest I entered was not open
to residents of Florida.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
news

Old August 14th 03, 03:19 AM
Mr B

I sent them a link to the page with pictures of our Stray Cats. CHeck it out and be sure to view
the Kitties Page.

www.eventartistry.net/cats

Old August 14th 03, 03:19 AM
Mr B