New pics: tree climbing and gardening

Old May 26th 05, 05:28 AM
Susan M

Default New pics: tree climbing and gardening

Hi the

I was out in the backyard trying to plant when the cats, particuarly
Chester, started being crazy. They were running around chasing each other
and then Chester climbed the chainlink fence and finally, the huge
ornamental crabapple, currently in blossom. He had a big fall from there
(he's just fine) when he broke a dead branch.

Pics are he http://community.webshots.com/album/353593647THotoy

Not all have perfect focus but I was moving fast!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old May 26th 05, 07:05 AM
jmcquown

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I was out in the backyard trying to plant when the cats, particuarly
Chester, started being crazy. They were running around chasing each
other and then Chester climbed the chainlink fence and finally, the
huge ornamental crabapple, currently in blossom. He had a big fall
from there (he's just fine) when he broke a dead branch.

Pics are he http://community.webshots.com/album/353593647THotoy

Not all have perfect focus but I was moving fast!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

AWWWW! I'm glad he didn't hurt himself when the branch broke. He looked
cute up there but I'd freak out if I saw Persia up a tree. (Of course she
can't climb up a tree without front claws). Lovely photos, thank you,
Susan. Hug the kitties for me.

Jill

Old May 26th 05, 12:42 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... silly Chester, I'm glad he's ok. And what a good brother Otis is!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 26th 05, 02:14 PM
Adrian

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I was out in the backyard trying to plant when the cats, particuarly
Chester, started being crazy. They were running around chasing each
other and then Chester climbed the chainlink fence and finally, the
huge ornamental crabapple, currently in blossom. He had a big fall
from there (he's just fine) when he broke a dead branch.

Pics are he http://community.webshots.com/album/353593647THotoy

Not all have perfect focus but I was moving fast!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Nice pictures. I'm happy to say I can now view them easily, since I got
broadband yesterday.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 26th 05, 03:19 PM
W. Leong

After seeing the picture of Chester running with his tail up, I have
a question wrt tail position. Does a tail up means the cat is happy and
confident? Rusty only has his tail up sometimes. Other times his tail
is held horizontally or even down. Does that mean he's not too happy
or feelling inferior?

Winnie

Old May 26th 05, 03:49 PM
dopekitty

W. Leong wrote:
[...]

With Possum, my handsome male cat, when he is happy, his tail is
straight up, and the tip vibrates.... its really cute!

Kristy

Old May 26th 05, 05:59 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 26 May 2005 04:28:37 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca yodeled:

Hi the

I was out in the backyard trying to plant when the cats, particuarly
Chester, started being crazy. They were running around chasing each other
and then Chester climbed the chainlink fence and finally, the huge
ornamental crabapple, currently in blossom. He had a big fall from there
(he's just fine) when he broke a dead branch.

Poor baby! Lucky, our flowering fruit trees are just about done
blooming now-- that's my favorite time fo year. The kitties sound
sOOOOO cute!

Pics are he http://community.webshots.com/album/353593647THotoy

Not all have perfect focus but I was moving fast!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Theresa
Old May 26th 05, 06:20 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 26 May 2005 10:19:17 -0400, "W. Leong"
wrote:

After seeing the picture of Chester running with his tail up, I have
a question wrt tail position. Does a tail up means the cat is happy and
confident? Rusty only has his tail up sometimes. Other times his tail
is held horizontally or even down. Does that mean he's not too happy
or feelling inferior?

I don't think I've ever seen Scout or Silver with their tail up in the
air. I think it's a personal thing,and cats show their happiness in
different ways. One of their personal signs of 'happiness' is rolling
onto their backs and waving their paws in their air and letting me
tickle their tummies.

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old May 26th 05, 06:31 PM
W. Leong

wrote:

After seeing the picture of Chester running with his tail up, I have
a question wrt tail position. Does a tail up means the cat is happy and
confident? Rusty only has his tail up sometimes. Other times his tail
is held horizontally or even down. Does that mean he's not too happy
or feelling inferior?

I don't think I've ever seen Scout or Silver with their tail up in the
air. I think it's a personal thing,and cats show their happiness in
different ways. One of their personal signs of 'happiness' is rolling
onto their backs and waving their paws in their air and letting me
tickle their tummies.

Rusty does that too. He used to flex his toes as if waving to me while on
his back. Don't know why he doesn't do that any more. But he still loves
a tummy rub. He even puts his paws around my hand as if to tell me to
keep rubbing.

Winnie