Ambushed!

Old April 20th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Ambushed!

Yesfurday, Debby went to go earn extra Toonas for half a day.
Then she came back, and went out to the storage room. She
brought in a carrier, which smelled like my cousin, Miss Tina
Marie. I don't like Miss Tina Marie! I ranranran into Debby's
bedroom. She followed me in with the carrier, and chased me
around her room. She caughted me a couple of times and tried to
stuff me in the carrier. I would have none of that! So, I ran
under the PawPaw's bed.

Debby called Auntie Becky's friend, Auntie Tovah, to get me out
from under the bed. Before I knew it, Auntie Tovah had caught me
and locked me in the carrier! Then Debby put me in the metal
monster. She drove us around the corner to TED's, over my
objections! TED's assistant took us into a room, and then took
minselves away from Debby. I was too afraid to protest having
that glass rod thingey shoved up my butt. Then they trimmed my
claws furry short. They broughted me back in the room with
Debby, where I promptly inspected her fingers to make sure she
was really her. TED came in and gave me three shotses: rabies,
distemper combo, and feline leukemia. Again, I was so scared
that I didn't fight back. TED said I was fat, and needed my
teefs cleaned, even though I eat only kibble! The nerve!

TED's assistant and Debby put me back in the carrier. We stopped
for a moment while Debby paid TED's receptionist. I don't know
why. TED was the one who violated me! Then we got back in the
metalmonster and went home. Debby let me out of the carrier, and
I raced past Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie, to my
room. I made a nest in a pile of laundry and decided I would
stay there for a day or so, to show I was so mad at Debby for
ambushing me that I would not smurgle with herownselves.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney-Gordon, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence & Technical Kitty

Old April 20th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Dis is so horribul I doant see how mew can effun write abowt it. What
did anti Debby haf to say fur herself?

Lucy

Old April 20th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Oh, Lilith, datz horrybul! Do kalm yurownself down. Kan I git yoo
enneefing, maybe a nice cup uv nip tee?

Rebecca, appalled

Old April 20th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Heow dere she!
Kan yu fynd ur roll ov softsoft paypurr towelz tu shred?
Oh! Howwah bowt da pyle ov lawndree??
HTH
Pitô.ônya

Old April 20th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:56:47 -0400, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

I was so mad at Debby for
ambushing me that I would not smurgle with herownselves.

I duzzent blames you one bit! How cud she let dat TED do such ROOD
fings to a liddle puddi-cat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/19/2009 11:41:21 PM
Old April 20th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow is livid after reading this. I wud jus pee on dat laundrie u iz
layink on and den go get in herown bed and take up all da middle space dat
hoomanz seemz ta want da most.

Old April 20th 09, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da ted iz tramatizin, we feelz yourown pain, owrz onli konsolashun iz dat
soft anna furri takez allauses at onze, so we sees da pain when furri payz
da bill, anna ted anna 2 assistanze hasta hep kuz we iz so mani, Trudi, NOT
a TED fan

Old April 26th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

She says it was fur mineown good. She doesn't want me to get
sick. She's saving her toonas to take me in and have mine teefs
cleaned. Now what am I gonna do?

Lilith

Old April 26th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Oh, Lilith, datz horrybul! Do kalm yurownself down. Kan I git
yoo enneefing, maybe a nice cup uv nip tee?

Rebecca, appalled

Fangu, Rebecca. Make that a Long Island Nip Tea, please.

Lilith

Old April 26th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

I can't shred anything yet. TED trimmed my claws really short!
But I refused to smurgle with Debby for two and a half days. She
knew I was mad at her. But I couldn't help jumping up on the bed
to smurgle with her when her back started hurting. I'm a nurse
cat. She needed taking care of.

Lilith