We did sumfing fur Paw Paw

Old July 7th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default We did sumfing fur Paw Paw

Wast nite, we sat meowmie down n dixtated a ledder en catspeak fur pawpaw
tew reed befur he wents tew sweep n et made him waff,
*glares at Meowmie* et wuzznt posed tew be funny.
Herself wikes tew rite him widdle wuv notes n putz dem on hisown nitestand n
he wuvs dem, n dey mak himself happee n wuved.
Dat ia awl
Wuv
Mosey

Old July 8th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We finkz dat souns veri nize. Da gramby used ta write notez to da bere
kittenz when dey waz liddle and now doez it for the grandkittens. Her
emails dem now and dey luff getting der own mailz. Piglet thinking this is
a nice thing to do.

Old July 11th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Hihi Piglet
Dat wuz nise uf hur tew do dat for hur barekids n grankittens tew.
Dey will treshur dem wen dey gits older
Paw wikes our ledders tew himself frum usses G
Meowmie wikes setting 'snail mail' ledders frum hur hoomins tew.
Wuv
Mosey
--hawt it iz heer

Old July 12th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You are right Mosey, I didn't know they had saved any of them until a couple
of years ago. I told Stacie she should write letters to Thomas as he grew,
she said "Oh, like the ones I have from you?" I nearly fell over!

Old July 12th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Well, she should take your advice and write little letters to him.
He will treasure them as he grows older.