Xoxo going to the surgeon today

Old November 21st 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Default Xoxo going to the surgeon today

Victor Martinez wrote:
Mini-update:

Xoxo is going into surgery right now. I'm expecting a call in 2 or 3
hours to see how it all went. Surgeon seem to think it was a
straightforward procedure, but anesthesia is always a risk.

Victor

Victor,

Any news? We're on pins and needles up here!

--Eric, Kim and the CRC
Old November 21st 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Victor Martinez wrote:

Mini-update:

Xoxo is going into surgery right now. I'm expecting a call in 2 or 3
hours to see how it all went. Surgeon seem to think it was a
straightforward procedure, but anesthesia is always a risk.

Victor, how's he doing?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 21st 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 05:59:54 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

We have an appointment to take Xoxo in for a consult with the surgeon in
3 hours. If he decides the lump needs to be removed, we'll leave Xoxo
there and have the surgery done.
Purrs for our old guy would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Victor

It's very nerve wracking when your kitty has to have anesthesia, for any
reason. Especially if they are older.

When Kenzie had to have a dental this spring, I remember how nervous I
was.

Sending purrs that if Xoxo needs surgery, everything goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old November 21st 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:02:38 -0800 (PST), Victor Martinez
wrote:

Mini-update:

Xoxo is going into surgery right now. I'm expecting a call in 2 or 3
hours to see how it all went. Surgeon seem to think it was a
straightforward procedure, but anesthesia is always a risk.

Victor

purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 21st 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Lucys Mom wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
Mini-update:

Xoxo is going into surgery right now. I'm expecting a call in 2 or 3
hours to see how it all went. Surgeon seem to think it was a
straightforward procedure, but anesthesia is always a risk.

Victor

Victor,

Any news? We're on pins and needles up here!

--Eric, Kim and the CRC

And the longer it goes without word, the more worrisome it becomes.
Purrs for XOXO. MLB

Old November 21st 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Granby wrote:
I know what you mean, I have checked this site so many times looking for a
report.

I'm sorry y'all, something broke the cable that comes into our house, so
we were without internet for a while. I managed to update my Facebook
via my phone.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he