Everyone please read

Old November 21st 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_8_]

Default Everyone please read

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

I don't read 'every' post, but my advise to you is to stay out of the
Floyd group.

All right will do
Old November 21st 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

On Nov 21, 3:10*pm, john sumner wrote:
Dewi wrote in news:5533b8b6-0b9f-490b-bba3-
:

Who are the bitch squad, I'm just curious. I've noted a *couple
regular trouble maker members.

To be honest the main reason that I greatly cut down reading RPCA is
the amount of nastiness and bitchiness that was going on. It use to be
a VERY supportive and nice group, but sadly those days are over.
However it's far from the nastiest group out there and the majority of
posters are very nice indeed. But everytime I pop in there is some
drama going on. What I find curious is that very few people behave
like this in the real world, so why do it on usenet? Why make it
unpleasant for the majority?

Dewi

Dewi

Well since we are behind a computer we can get away with saying lot more.
without someone saying they are going to punch us out, does that help

I wouldn't punch anyone who is a rude dickhead. But the gist is why
behave like an immature idiot on the net when you wouldn't in real
life... or would you.

Dewi