OT anyone else doing Black Friday

Old November 19th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT anyone else doing Black Friday

if so take a look at the deal upfront http://www.beatthecrowd.net/

Old November 19th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 1:35 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
if so take a look at the deal upfronthttp://www.beatthecrowd.net/

You're a dear, Matt, and you know nothing personal meant here but for
those
of us trying to scrape it together for Turkey Day next week, the day
preceding
Black Friday looms on our horizon with all the appeal and cuddliness
of a
hungry T-Rex. At least I have no sweat re possibly losing my home:
when the
finance dude was waving papers and trash-talking me about getting an
interest-
only, AR loan, I ROFL at him and told him it would be a fixed 30-year
FHA or
no deal. Only the food/meds tightrope to deal with these days.....but
thanks,
and I hope you're feeling more like your old self, although I know you
will
never forget Spirit.

Thanks Hop It has been a long process not to call his name. I still tear
up when I think about him. Poor Ka'shay he was her best friend and I know
she misses him. I have been wanting to adopt a few more but I am so scared
too both financially and emotionally.

I posted the food service a couple post ago to help out. I don't know if
you saw it www.angelfoodminsitries.com you are in Florida so you can take
advantage of it. The service is for everyone who needs a little help.

I know how many feel. I thought I could retire young and not make my
disabilities worse than they are. But had to take on a full time job to pay
the bills even though I should not be working at all due to physical
problems. I will not take disability, food stamps and or anything like
that even thought I can. As most know I ended up in the hospital a couple
weeks ago not a fun thing. But I will do what it takes to provide a home
with out taking charity from someone who needs it more. If I get desperate
and can't work anymore than I will think about it till than I pray that
everything works out.

I post stuff like this so people who have children and or grandchildren that
can use the helping hand. I am going to go to buy some things such as toys
and other items the kids need for some friends who are not doing so well. I
have been going to the thrift stores and the habitats for humanity looking
for stuff for them and the kids. Every day I hug my mom and my cats and
thank the gods above and those watching over me that I have what I have. I
am buying a xmas box from the food source for them.

You got someone to offer you a loan. Lucky You. I have great credit and so
does my mother. But when we went to our bank to take a look at maybe a 15
year refinance since we own our home to add some more padding to the
retirement and do some home repairs that are needed. The loan officers
showed us the paper work. I started laughing at him it was for $25,000.00
@ 10.9% for 15 years with a adjustable rate. I told him I think I need to
find a new bank

Old November 20th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

From: "Matthew"

if so take a look at the deal upfront http://www.beatthecrowd.net/

Yea, you're a cheap SOB.
I always liked that about you.

Here's a couple others.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/

We'll be out next Friday. Doing our part to stimulate the
economy.

How are your finances holding up through the downturn?

What downturn? We just bought a new HD dish system, and will be getting
a smaller HD TV/monitor for DH to play his XBox360 on.

Prices have fallen so far down, it's a shame NOT to buy!

but we are setting some back, still, just in case, and if things go OK,
be getting a new car in a year...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 21st 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Old November 21st 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Nov 20, 1:40*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Prices have fallen so far down, it's a shame NOT to buy!

I agree.
This could be the best time to be a buyer in our lifetime.

For clothes and electrical goods this is a good time to be able to
afford things- a couple of weeks back I got a top that I was lusting
after at 28.00 pounds but couldn't justify as I have enough things to
wear and money is tight but when it was only 10.00! It's not even old
stock usually sales are the odds and ends of ranges that didn't sell
but they had loads of this particular top in the sale and they've not
changed their season yet. Then I got Dave his new digital camera was
180 now 90- bargain!

But it's still hard to afford the day to day stuff- I know we're going
to get a worse than inflation pay rise next year and the price of
public transport looks to rise above the rate of inflation. I think I
am struggling to be as well off as I was 2 years ago at the moment!
And they are cutting interest rates on savings, which is not the best
news when my bond matures in January! This and another one are my long
term investments from my mum's estate designed to supplement my income
in my old age but I worry whether they, a small state pension and my
private pension will be enough!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 21st 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Nov 21, 10:37�am, Lesley wrote:
[...]

Welcome to the club. Practically everyone I know worries about whether
our
government pension (if there is any left by the time we retire), plus
their 401K
retirement money in the toilet. I'm thinking if the cats are still
around (and they
very well could be--Bosley is only 5)....they'll have to learn to like
cheaper cat
food (heck, we may be eating cat food by then)
I was thinking the other day, one advantage to getting old is that
there's no
mortage to worry about anymore, and my 10--year-old car still suits me
just
fine, as long as it's dependable.

Sherry

Sherry

Old November 22nd 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My daughter just called from New York and informed me we were going shopping
the day after Thanksgiving. I did this once with her. She is sure she can
save a lot more this year and, as she reminds me there are a couple of
things I want. A pasta maker for one. I was fine until she said we would
have to get up at 3 as that is four Indiana time and we need to be there at
5. I reminded her I was a year older and she said Tough Ma I need someone
to hold my place in line when I have to pee.

Old November 22nd 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

****************

I guess it isn't easy to keep me happy. I filled the car yesterday
and it was only $1.99 a gallon. Just ticks me off because while that
means we could afford to drive somewhere, we couldn't afford the rest
of the costs of a trip.

The way I figure it, the price of a barrel of oil is a number picked
at random by a group of people who have more money than they can ever
imagine spending. So its fun to screw with the rest of the world.
Trouble is they put it high enough to screw with the economy in the
places they invest their money and go to play.

Don't tell me if I'm wrong. I console myself when I look at the
market by believing that the prices in the stock market are hurting
them more than they are hurting me.

Kind of like about twenty years ago when Japan businessmen decided to
pretty much buy Hawaii. Trouble is they ran up the prices, but still
couldn't take it home with them. And lost a bundle in the long run.

Jo

Friday is the day -L. Cat health & behaviour 19 April 13th 07 04:07 PM
OT Black Friday Matthew Cat anecdotes 30 November 24th 06 08:36 AM
Subject changed: woaaah black betty spamalam woaaah black betty had a child..splamalam 2oz Cat health & behaviour 3 November 12th 06 06:51 AM
lucky day for black cats / Friday 13th bigbadbarry Cat health & behaviour 20 May 15th 05 06:44 PM