leopard kitten pictures - kfw

Old November 22nd 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

Default leopard kitten pictures - kfw

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-1863-Leopard-Kitten
Old November 22nd 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Bridget wrote:
http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-1863-Leopard-Kitten

Aren't they gorgeous little kits! The Memphis Zoo has some wonderful
leopards in "cat country". While I generally dislike the idea of confining
wild animals to zoos they have done a wonderful job over the last 20 years
turning this into not "cats in cages" but an actual (albeit enclosed)
wildlife habitat. Those kittens are gorgeous

Jill

Old November 22nd 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bridget wrote:

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-1863-Leopard-Kitten

That's adorable, but it sure isn't a leopard! I don't know what it is -
a margay, maybe?

Goes off and does a Google search

Back

Yup, it's a margay. In fact, one of the photos on the Wikipedia site
is also on the site you posted above. Scroll down, it's the second
photo on that page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margay

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 22nd 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Bridget wrote:
http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-1863-Leopard-Kitten

I think I posted a link to some gorgeous Persian Leopard kittens a while
back. Then (and now!) I couldn't find again the first & nicest picture I
saw, but a google on images for 'persian leopard triplets budapest'
brings up some.

I like this one because there are several images,

http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/200...ubs/small.html

Cheryl
Old November 22nd 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Bridget" wrote in message
http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-1863-Leopard-Kitten

Awww, so ADORABLES!!! Those are margays or ocelots.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 22nd 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

See what I get for reading the heading above the pictures. That'll teach me!
Thanks for getting the correct identity for these guys.

Bridget