world war III in my lap.

Old August 3rd 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default world war III in my lap.

so I am sitting at the computer reading email and feeling sorry for myself.
I finally figured out what has had me in the pre-migraine stages for the
last week and a half, they snuck nutrea sweet into my activia yogurt i eat
daily, so it is no more, and i want to give it to someone but don't even
know who to give it to... while i am contemplating the unfairness of this
and the adjustment that this will mean in my weight watcher points to go
back to the regular, who should arrive but storrmmee climbing into my lap
and actually purring ever so softly.

Now understand, she considers me the substandard hoomin, that is only fit to
put out kibble and clean boxes, everything else a cat needs or wants should,
in her opinion come from my DH who she doesn't just love, she is IN LOVE
with... not only am i the substandard one, i am the OTHER woman... so
imagine my shock when this climbing into my lap occurred, i sat quietly,
wondering how long before the big clock went off and the world ended and i
would finally see all the relatives and owners that had gone befoore me to
the mysterious next step in existence.

As I sat there, not moving and barely breathing trying to not promote the
end of the world too fast, i realized storrmmee was a bit warm and therefore
probably didn't feel well, ha! mystery solved, she didn't want to disturb
dh with not feeling well and of course if she hurked she would not want to
do that on her man!!!

just as this realization struck me there was a woosh-thump and a thud of MH
landing in my lap! did i mention that Storrmee weighs six pounds on a fat
day and MH weighs 15 on a skinny day? Did i mention that Storrmmee doesn't
care much for MH? did i mention that MH landed squarely, as if planned,
right on top of Storrmmee?

Storrmmee hiss MH, MH acted shocked that she was there, and they both
tumbled off my lap into a wrestling match that storrmmee soon escaped
from... and hissed ME as she ran by.

I love quiet mornings with cats.

Lee

Old August 4th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

So sorry to hear about the yogurt..how dare they do that? I'd call the
company and threaten to sue them. It made you sick and you NEED to let them
know. Hope you're feeling better. I did have a good laugh about the cats,
tho Love Kyla

Old August 4th 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

their loss i bought lots of it no more, i generally vote with my money, Lee
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

It's world war III around here [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 April 30th 10 04:40 AM
A Beautiful World ollie2 Cat anecdotes 7 February 9th 09 07:33 PM
Welcome to the world! MLB Cat anecdotes 12 January 3rd 09 10:55 PM
THE WORLD IS YOUR LITTER BOX [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 March 27th 08 02:40 AM
The world has ended! Yowie Cat anecdotes 12 February 14th 07 07:27 PM