Kitty Schottland, VC: TED Calls With Results

Old May 13th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Kitty Schottland, VC: TED Calls With Results

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have the beginnings of
hyperthyroidism. I'll have to take drops twice a day for the rest of my
life.

Fangu all for your purrs and purrayers. I'm sure that's what made me
betterer.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Queen Of The Moggies

Old May 13th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:04:04 -0400, "Debby Hanoka"
wrote:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have the beginnings of
hyperthyroidism. I'll have to take drops twice a day for the rest of my
life.

Fangu all for your purrs and purrayers. I'm sure that's what made me
betterer.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Queen Of The Moggies

maybe the drops will taste gud like fudz! get better.
beauty

Old May 13th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz suchz greatgreat newz. Wez at our houz are veri happi to hear you iz
gonna be ok. Piglet knocking over the wineglass in her excitement when
Gramby read your post! (darn cat)

Old May 13th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:04:04 -0400, Debby Hanoka's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have the beginnings of
hyperthyroidism. I'll have to take drops twice a day for the rest of my
life.

Datz gudgud nooz. 2 drops iz nuffin!

Fangu all for your purrs and purrayers. I'm sure that's what made me
betterer.

Awwwwwww, yur a gud kitty, Kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2007 11:05:01 PM
Old May 13th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum bak to da kommyunitee, KS. Weze furry happee to heer dat it wuznt
more seerius.

Rebecca

Old May 13th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Dis iz wunnerful new Kitty Schotland! Tu drops awrnt tu bad. How duz da
stuff tayst?

Sebastian anna Joolian

Old May 14th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On May 12, 9:04 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have the beginnings of
hyperthyroidism. I'll have to take drops twice a day for the rest of my
life.

Fangu all for your purrs and purrayers. I'm sure that's what made me
betterer.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Queen Of The Moggies

Hi Kitty Schottland. We're purring for you.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 14th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Debby Hanoka wrote:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have the beginnings of
hyperthyroidism. I'll have to take drops twice a day for the rest of my
life.

Fangu all for your purrs and purrayers. I'm sure that's what made me
betterer.

Dat's not bad. We are happy you'll be stayin wif usses on da group. We
hopes the drops aren't too bad tastin.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon

--
Regards, Fred