Schizophrenic Yogi enlightens cat!

Old November 29th 08, 07:52 PM posted to alt.support.schizophrenia,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behavior
Mason H Chelmsford

Default Schizophrenic Yogi enlightens cat!

my loyal cat is now
laying on the sofa trying to be close to to me. You know whats cool about my cat? He is
*enlightened* in much the same way as a person seeking religious
enlightenment from a yogi is. I am the cats Buddha! Dues to my extreme
love towards my feline companian, he has learned of the *way of the
human* in matters regarding love and affection. His mind has been
*expanded* by his guru! For example, cats don*t like to embrace. We
humans do like to embrace because our ancestors were primates who also
hugged each other in the trees. Over time, with great tenderness, and
gentleness, and respect, I have taught my cat to enjoy being hugged. The
result of his *enlightenment* is that he NEVER leaves my side, and
because of my sleeplessness, he remains awake with me, never going away to
sleep. Am I now sounding like a lunatic who is too far gone to even
know?

Old November 29th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:52 pm, Mason H Chelmsford
wrote:
[...]

rpca recipe time....it also crossposted to lotsa others, which I
fixed..foodies, let's go.

Don't even worry about him he is twit that is off his meds from
alt.support.schizophrenia

Old November 29th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
rpca recipe time....it also crossposted to lotsa others, which I
fixed..foodies, let's go.

Good use for leftover turkey if you celebrated that holiday on Thursday.

Hash Brown Quiche (from the American Egg Board... yes, there is such a
thing!)

* 6 eggs, divided
* 3/4 teaspoon celery salt, divided
* 2 cups (about 12 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
* 2 cups (about 12 oz.) frozen vegetable blend
* 1/2 cup diced cooked turkey or chicken
* 1 cup nonfat or low-fat (1%) milk
* 2 tablespoons sliced almonds

Note: I'd use leftover veggies if you've got them.

1. Evenly coat deep 9-inch pie plate with spray. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, beat together 1 of the eggs and 1/4 teaspoon of the
celery salt.
3. Stir in potatoes until well combined.
4. To form crust, press potato mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie
plate.
5. Bake in preheated 375° F oven 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Sprinkle with vegetables and turkey.
8. In medium bowl, beat together milk, remaining 5 eggs and remaining 1/2
teaspoon celery salt until well blended.
9. Pour over vegetables and turkey.
10. Sprinkle with almonds.
11. Bake in preheated 375° F oven until puffed in center and knife
inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
12. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Old November 29th 08, 08:31 PM posted to alt.support.schizophrenia,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behavior
David[_3_]

"Mason H Chelmsford" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

You cannot enlighten a cat..
Cats are supreme beings......masters of all they survey...
To think you can have any affect on a cat is foolish...you are but human.

They do what they want,when they want....
I love cats,they are *very* cool.

regards,
dAVE

Old November 29th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Quiche Recipe (WAS: Schizophrenic Yogi enlightens cat!)

Forgot to change the subject the last time. Ooops! My mother happens to
have had bags and bags of frozen shredded hash browns in her freezer. I
have no idea why. Onion rings, too. Hmmmm.

Old November 29th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

[...]

I thought that was rather sweet. So what if he's a bit odd. It's
on-topic. Schizophrenics do have the right to communicate with the
reats of us, you know.

Though I think he's factually wrong about cats not embracing. Our
lot have always formed cuddle piles with each other.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old November 30th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Though I think he's factually wrong about cats not embracing. Our
lot have always formed cuddle piles with each other.

Yes, if this is not an embrace, I don't know what is:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1144.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 30th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

jmcquown wrote:

from the American Egg Board... yes, there is such a
thing!

I am imagining some kind of wooden plank, with eggs delicately balanced
along it, in danger of rolling off :-)

Nice recipe by the way Jill, sounds yummy!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 30th 08, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Debbie Wilson wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

from the American Egg Board... yes, there is such a
thing!

I am imagining some kind of wooden plank, with eggs delicately
balanced along it, in danger of rolling off :-)

Nice recipe by the way Jill, sounds yummy!

Deb.

If it was Talk Like a Pirate Day I'd think they'd be walking, er, rolling
off the plank. Arrr I love quiche in pretty much any form. It's
simple, and it works for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Jill

Old December 1st 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message

I thought that was rather sweet. So what if he's a bit odd. It's
on-topic. Schizophrenics do have the right to communicate with the
reats of us, you know.

Though I think he's factually wrong about cats not embracing. Our
lot have always formed cuddle piles with each other.

QC is a hugger of humans. It is the highest honor around here for her to
hug you. She doesn't hug everyone, and few outside the family know the joy
of a QC hug. She's so sweet. I thought that his post was on topic and
loving as well. I am just not fond of all the cross posting.

Pam S.

do not kick a yogi Russ Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 01:41 PM
we dine the new yogi Burping Longshoreman Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 11:23 AM
we answer the sad yogi Funny Dork Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 03:02 PM
Yogi and the baby Caroline Swindell Cat anecdotes 27 June 16th 04 10:12 PM
Is my cat schizophrenic? (Strange behavior) Jamie Gareth Cat health & behaviour 8 December 16th 03 12:47 AM