Miranda is 4!

Old November 30th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Miranda is 4!

It's Mir's purrday today (Sunday). I can't believe my little baby girl
is four years old already. She just came in for a bite of breakfast
after sitting out in the enclosure and staring into the bushes outside
the garden wall. She's been doing this for days now. I don't know what
she's watching - I can't see anything there, though there are no leaves
left to hide whatever it is - but there must be something very
interesting there. She was soaked from the rain (the snow has melted, as
predicted). She doesn't care if she gets wet.

Mum and my middle sister came for supper with me yesterday, and the cats
got a good workout with playing and entertaining our guests. Miranda
showed off her skills in climbing up and down her new tower. I haven't
given her anything else for her birthday. It's hard to think of
something to give to someone who is soooo not interested in food and
treats and store-bought toys. Give her a shoestring and she's very, very
happy. Or a drinking straw. I'll just have to play extra much with her.
If she'd only come in from the enclosure. :P

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 30th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:37:46 +0200, Marina
wrote:

It's Mir's purrday today (Sunday). I can't believe my little baby girl
is four years old already.

Nope - something must be wrong with your calendar

[...]

happy purrdy wishes coming for Miranda
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 30th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Nov 29, 11:37*pm, Marina wrote:
[...]

OMG! I can't believe little MirMir is four. That really made me pause
and think--
Frank is 11,Biskit is 6, Yoda is 15 (or 16), Boz is 5. Boots will be 9
in Jan.
Unbelievable. And Cherokee has been gone for almost 9 years.
Anyway, I digress....Happy, happy Purrday to beautiful Miranda.

Sherry

Sherry

Old November 30th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Marina wrote:
[...]

Happy purrday Marina! Let your mommy give you some cuddles and scritches!
And tussle around with Caliban.

Jill

Old November 30th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

It's Mir's purrday today (Sunday). I can't believe my little baby girl
is four years old already.

Nor can I! Hoppy birdies, Mir-mir!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 30th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
[...]

Happy purrday, Miranda. Maybe she's wondering where the snow went.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 30th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 30, 12:37 am, Marina wrote:
It's Mir's purrday today (Sunday).

snipped other lovely stuff; read her post

Happy purrday Mir. Many happy returns. Our lot will get a little treat
so that they can celebrate.

Marina, I know how hard it is to find the proper gift for the little
girl who has everything but whatever you find, whether it is drinking
straw, an empty matchbox or perhaps something to put ON her tower, she
will appreciate it and give you lots of love in return. Actually,
present or no present, she will love her mommy.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 30th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Happy Purrday to the beautiful Miranda.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 30th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

A very happy 4th birthday to a queenly-looking Mir-mir. Be nice to Caliban
today and tell him his turn will also come.

Lily & her mama

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old November 30th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Wow! Happy purrday to Miranda! I can't believe it's been 4 years either!
Christine