Oh this is grand

Old December 2nd 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Oh this is grand

Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 2nd 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

I'll say! That is truly gross, to wake up in your own pus. (Well, might
as well tell it like it is.) Even the cats are squicked.

I hope it gets better soon! All this drainage sounds like a good sign,
actually, yucky as it must be.

Purrs,
--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 2nd 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a
productive one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation"
right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took
one look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked
off the bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

TMI, Mark, TMI

:-)

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old December 2nd 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I know how you feel, Mark. I had one that I let go way too long and it
burst overnight. I remember rolling over and thinking "Hey, that didn't
hurt so bad!" The next morning was odd, in that Lucy wasn't on the bed
with me and I quickly discovered why. Gross....Really gross...

Hang in there...
--Kim
Old December 2nd 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

-

With all sympathy: Ew.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 2nd 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a
productive one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation"
right now.

TMI, Mark, TMI

:-)

LOL, what is RPCA for if we can't subject each other to TMI? (This
story is fairly tame compared to some I've seen here! )

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 2nd 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

It's because pus has a odor that we cannot smell and they can. If I had a
heavy cold my dogs would always sniff at my nose.
I hope you are better soon.

Tweed

Old December 3rd 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Know one of the best ways to worry a cat?

Wake up to a "drip, drip, drip" and discover your pillow has becomw
oveeflow from your surgical dressing. Apparently this boil is a productive
one and the drain is effective. I am in "observation" right now.

Little Boy and Sister are aghast. Little Feet jumped on the bed, took one
look and ran off. At one point, Sister was unceremoniusly knocked off the
bed as I rearranged blankets.

My mantra is still "boils suck".

Shouldn't it be "Boils leak?"

Pam S who remembers being mildly grossed out by the shunt that they put in
after Rob's surgery.