Da nuz iz all gudgud

Old July 1st 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da nuz iz all gudgud

On Jun 29, 7:37*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
O T grabbez gramby's curling iron and hold it like *microphone as he runs to
the center of the room. *When da gramby had her hart tack her it wuz onlee
pumpink 30 percent at the back that it should be. *Him went in dere diz day
and said itself iz now pumpink 50 per cent. *Him didnt due any stintz of
anyfing but kleam out a bit. *Him said her waz so tired kaze her waz doink a
lotz but dat it izent hurting herself too muchez. *auntie soft and unkle
furry iz still herez but will go home soon.

Cats and hoomanz alike fankz u all furr ur prayerz.

Yoons ar welcom. It wooks wike giggle groops is workin a liddle
betterer, sew wee see mor messujes.

Wood efferywun pleez purr for Sunrise. Da TED says dat shee is gnot in
pane butted she is furry lisluss an may be goin aweigh. I tole her dat
mine Mommy wood tak care ob her if an wen shee gos to da Bridj, until
her own Mommy an r Uncl Bill join her.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old July 1st 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 07:19:24 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Jun 29, 7:37*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
[...]

Wee do gnot want Sunrise to go annyware. Dis is sad.
Cinder and Spring and Beauty purring hard.

Old July 1st 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Wood efferywun pleez purr for Sunrise. Da TED says dat shee is gnot in
pane butted she is furry lisluss an may be goin aweigh. I tole her dat
mine Mommy wood tak care ob her if an wen shee gos to da Bridj, until
her own Mommy an r Uncl Bill join her.

We are all purring fur Sunrise

Harri
for her house

Old July 1st 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jun 30, 12:37*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T grabbez gramby's curling iron and hold it like *microphone as he runs to
the center of the room. *When da gramby had her hart tack her it wuz onlee
pumpink 30 percent at the back that it should be. *Him went in dere diz day
and said itself iz now pumpink 50 per cent. *Him didnt due any stintz of
anyfing but kleam out a bit. *Him said her waz so tired kaze her waz doink a
lotz but dat it izent hurting herself too muchez. *auntie soft and unkle
furry iz still herez but will go home soon.

Cats and hoomanz alike fankz u all furr ur prayerz.

Gramby and friends

Wees gwad da Gramby is feelin bedder! Dem harts is notty pwayin up da
hoomins. Cuddles fur Gramby!!

Da Gordon Kittiez
Old July 1st 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_3_]

On 07/01/2011 08:36 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Wood efferywun pleez purr for Sunrise. Da TED says dat shee is gnot in
pane butted she is furry lisluss an may be goin aweigh. I tole her dat
mine Mommy wood tak care ob her if an wen shee gos to da Bridj, until
her own Mommy an r Uncl Bill join her.

We are all purring fur Sunrise

Harri
for her house

Weez purrin for hur tu. TuTu
Old July 1st 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi lukz up in surprize...

hey!!! i mizzed, err i meanz, we mizzed ursefz, trudi

Old July 1st 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all purrin fur Sunrise. Weze sending sum enerji to hur.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old July 2nd 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 07:19:24 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Wood efferywun pleez purr for Sunrise.

[two Zot girls meatloaf and purr]

We iz boff purrink fur yoo, Sunrise!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2011 7:03:04 PM

i hadda gudgud day. Unclefred Cat community 9 January 13th 11 04:47 AM
Frum a gudgud fren Granby Cat community 2 April 21st 10 06:11 PM
GudGud newz!!! Fred[_2_] Cat community 18 April 5th 09 12:07 PM
Gudgud news! Fred[_2_] Cat community 4 July 31st 08 04:25 AM
Wy Issa DaFudz so GudGud Will in New Haven Cat community 9 October 25th 07 10:13 PM