Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

Old March 15th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

Default Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

Old March 15th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 15, 12:25?am, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

WHO is barry....?

IBen Getiner

Old March 15th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blockedyour IP dumbass

parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry
Old March 15th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

IBen Getiner wrote:

WHO is barry....?

IBen Getiner

Nick Andrews fantasy of course

Barry
Old March 15th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I am so glad I blocked this moron
Barry why do you even care what I bend over says all he is is a coward
pathetic a@@hole.

Old March 15th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message ...
parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post you
made..fat man!

Barry

Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

Old March 15th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

cybercat wrote:

Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

You may or may not remember another poster here called Mary, but... as
she would say right about now.. "Damn Groupies!"

Barry
Old March 16th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:
parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

....was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

Old March 16th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 15, 6:03 pm, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:

parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

...was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

bull**** Nick Andrews.. go back to the OP where you call me side show
bob, and then check this link here.. they is the same.

What a maroon

Old March 16th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I am so glad I kill filed that one also.
And you were wondering why Barry why I don't go to the cooking groups ;-)

"Barry"

hey Barry Lynne Cat health & behaviour 1 December 17th 06 03:21 AM
OT Vegemite *Not* Banned in US Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 25 October 28th 06 09:58 AM
OT Barry you bad boy Matthew Cat health & behaviour 1 June 18th 06 10:18 PM
Ping: Barry [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 June 5th 06 12:26 PM
Children to be banned from buying pets Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 9 July 15th 04 02:50 PM