Citing but scary!

Old November 22nd 04, 02:17 PM
Harri

Default Citing but scary!

I'z met mine Meowmie! And mine brofur and sisfurs!

It was furry scary, but it was good too. Mine Meowmie luffed me right
off, but I hadn't nefur seen her before so I had to be cautious and was
jus a liddle scared at furst. But now I'z lubs her too and likes to
cuddle wif her.

But you know what I wazn't prepared fur? Mine liddle tiny sisfur Tabifa
is HUGE! She's free or four times as big as me. And mine tiny brofur
Sammy? He's HUGER! He's at least four or fife times as big as me.

Meowmie and Paw bringed me into da house in da kittyjail, and taked me
into da bedroom. Dey leafed me in da kittyjail and let da udder kitties
come up and smell me. I had to show dat I'z not afraid, so I hissed and
growled at efurrybody. Den affur efurrybody got a chance to snigg
efurrybody else, Meowmie and Paw laid down on da bed fur a nap and let
me curl up between dem. Da udder kitties all came up to look and sniff,
and I still growled and hissed, but nobody hissed back but Cleopatra.

Over all it wasn't too bad.

Paw and me is back in da truck now. We haz to deliber da trailer we
pulled down furom Marysville dis morning, den dis morning we is supposed
to pull a trailer from Fullerton in Orange County up to some place near
Fur-esno. Wez might be back home tonight, or we'z might be home tomorrow
morning or afternoon. But eifur way we ought to be back at home by
tomorrow night and be dear until Friday. SO we'z ought to get to spend
turkeybird dat at home. I'z looking forward to next time at home -
Meowmie and Paw will be speindg a lot of time at home wif us kitties, so
Iz will get to play in da back yard wif da udder kitties fur da firstest
time. Sammy and Tabifa bof says dat dey iz playkittens, so I'z finking
we might get to do lots and lots of playing.

I'z will let youz all know how it goes.

Harri Roadcat
Old November 22nd 04, 04:12 PM
Miss Violette

*big sigh of releif*

Miss Violette, glad for harri, and that soft won't leak, and glad Harri
won't be back, and glad soft won't leak,

Old November 22nd 04, 08:53 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:17:45 -0800, Harri wrote:

I'z met mine Meowmie! And mine brofur and sisfurs!

Datz wunnerfull, Harri!

Awwww......

But you know what I wazn't prepared fur? Mine liddle tiny sisfur Tabifa
is HUGE! She's free or four times as big as me. And mine tiny brofur
Sammy? He's HUGER! He's at least four or fife times as big as me.

I finks dattid you will be jus as big in a yeer, Harri!

[...]

I'ze finks so, Harri. An' itz wunnerfull dattid yur whole fambily will be
togeffur for a few daze. If'n you want to port offur to Paris wif your
brofurs an' sisfurs, we haff a kitten room just for you!

Happy Turkey-boid day!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/22/2004 3:50:20 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 22nd 04, 09:54 PM
Beverly Orel

Hi dare Harri! Yew ar wun luckee kitty tu haff uh wuntroohome wif
reelyreely gud fohks in it fur yur Meowmie an Paw. And yew awlreddy got
broffur an sisfur tu play wiff, tuu! Welcum to RPCC!

Samantha, aka "liddul gurl," an duh cuzzins: Finney, Lucey, & Jeannie

Old November 23rd 04, 12:25 AM
Harri

I'ze finks so, Harri. An' itz wunnerfull dattid yur whole fambily will be
togeffur for a few daze. If'n you want to port offur to Paris wif your
brofurs an' sisfurs, we haff a kitten room just for you!

Happy Turkey-boid day!

I'z fink I'd be scared to port over all my mineownself. Tabifa Kitten,
would you port over wif me? I'z would be glad to share a kitten suite
wif you, if youz wouldn't mind. An if yourz frien Rebecca wants to come
wif us (if she duzn't hab anudder kitty she wants to go wif), she would
be welcome too. I'z fink I would really like company to go see a big
scary place like Paris.

And fangu, Mlle Anais, fur da good wish! You hab a gudgud turkeybird day
too!

Harri Roadkitten

Old November 23rd 04, 06:57 AM
Rebecca

Why fangu, Harri, I'd lub to kum wit yoo. We kan hab a all-girlkittee room!
I fingk my brofur Sundance will show up sooner or later, too. Yo kno, he
didn't uze to meow heer much until yoo came along. I fingk hes takin hiz
honorari brofur role seriusly an tryin to be arown more. I wuz eben
surprized dat he went to da Jellicle Ball -- he's usully not dat soshable.

Yoo kno sumfin? When I wuz noo on da noosgroop, Tabitha ported wif me to
myown firstest parti, too, so I wudnt feel like efurrykittee wuz a stranger.
Iznt she nice dat way?

Juss let me pak sum fings an I'll be reddy to port ober to gay Paree! I
herd dere's a place dere called da Chomps Elizay -- it muss be a place to
eet.
--
Rebecca, ready to become a world traveler

The Scary Tree Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 November 30th 04 08:44 PM
Dis is 'citing! Harri Cat community 18 November 21st 04 02:03 AM