Cleo an' I haz a 'nouncement!

Old November 21st 04, 09:21 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Cleo an' I haz a 'nouncement!

Hihi Kittees!

Cleopatra an' myownself haf sum eggscitink noos fur da community - a
'venture fur da time between Turkey-burd-day an' Kissymouse!

As yourownselves knowz, Cleopatra haz a winter villa in Nice; an myownself
haz a pied Ã* terre in Paris leftedoffur from da daze dattid I wuz a
stoodent dere, so we boff haff traffeled Europe eggstensiffly. So usink owr
frens an connections, we haf reserved da SIMPLON ORIENT EGGSPRESS (feline
version, uv cawz) for dis community fur a Holiday 'venture! Fur dose dat
didn't reed Agafa Christy, da SIMPLON ORIENT EGGSPRESS iz a luggsury train
dat wendz itz way from Paris to Istanbul, an' our feline train haz a full
multi-lingual kitty crew (like da engineerz an brakemen) an' staff uv
kitty-porterz, wait-kittys, kitty-chefz an da like. We'ze particularly
chose da chefz an' kitchen crew so dat our gurlz frum Fluffykitz Katerink
can relaks on dis vacation!

Leafink Gare de Lyon (datz da name uv da train stashun) in Paris on da day
affter Turkey-bird-day, ourselves will be leesurly trafellink threw
Strasbourg and Dijon; den through Switzerland an da Alpz, stoppink at
Lausanne; then we'ze traffels down into Italy through the Simplon Tunnel.
We will den be crossink the northern plains of Italy, passink through
Milan, Verona, Venice and Trieste. Dereafter, norfern Yugoslavia iz
crossed, climbink up into the Transylvanian Alps into Roumania, stoppink at
Belgrade and finally into owr destination, Sofia/Istanbul in Turkey. If'n
enuf kittys wanta, we'ze can haff an effenink in da Po Valley at won uv my
fafforite restaurants, Trattoria la Buca were I'ze can reserf da entire
restaurant fur da nite fur dere siks course menu dégustation. Da stuffed
pasta iz wunnerful!

Da ORIENT EGGSPRESS iz a bootiful train - eech royal-bloo car haz
interiors paneled wif mahogany, teak or oak den inlaid; soft lightink,
velvet or silk kitty-cushinz uv awl sizez; an' obsurfation window seats. Da
sleepink carz haf heated kitty-bedz az well az blankies an' hammocks; wif
roomz fur one, two or more kittys; an' all carz haf litter bokses in effury
corner. Den dere'z da dinink carz wherz we'ze will be serfed a full
selecktion uv da bestest fuds frum eech county we'ze trafellink threw -
freshly prepared twenny four howerz a day on china an' krystal! Dere willz
also be canned fudz an crunchies for dose kittees dattid want dem. Uv cawz
dere's da lounge carz wif pillows, top obserfation windowz wif
kitty-cushionz, an' a bar in eech car, stocked wif nip an non-nip
befferagez uv effery type an'description. We'll stop along da way to tour
townz an citiez; an' perhaps Cleopatra will infite ussez fur a nite at her
villa az we traffel thru da souf uv France! I fink she mite also haf a
surprize 'bout da end uv da trip.

Da train leefs da day after Turkey-bird-day, buttid fur doze dat wantz an
eerly start, I haf reserved kitty-suites at da Hôtel Georges Cinquième in
Paris, an' an evenink at Restaurant Taillevent. Both are located on the
Champs-Eysées. Da dinner at Taillevent iz frum 8:30 'till midnyte, an is
dere eight course menu dégustation! Offur da nekst few daze, we can shop
an' eet an toor around Paris till effurykitty 'ports offur to catch da
train on Friday!

Effurry kitty iz infited, speckialy dose whoff neffur been on a 'venture,
an da lurkerz too - Meowchat izn't necessary cawz we awl unnerstand regular
hooman too! Of cawz Cleopatra an myownself iz pikin up da tab. No
resfurzationz iz required, jus 'port directly to da train stashun on Friday
(we haff our own kitty waitink room resurfed) or to da Hotel Georges V
after tonite!

Tiger an TV, start pakin your trunkz, an don' furget da effenink wear!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/21/2004 4:16:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 21st 04, 10:00 PM
Rebecca

Dis sownds like a wunnerful ideer, eggsept fur wun fing: in da Agafa Christy
book dere wuz a murder! I wudnt want to be da murderer, da murderee, or
eben a witness -- dat wud be scary! Will we hab Captain Midnight's
Catmerica Police to purrtekt us?

Itz furry catsiderate uv yoo to arrange da caterin. We at Fluffykitz likes
bein caterers, but it will be nice to be caterees dis time. Maybe weel eben
pik up a fyoo ideers for new dishiz we can offur.

Well, Ize lukkin furward to da trip. When we gits to Turkey, can we hab a
turkeybird feest?

Rebecca, thinking about what to pack

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
[...]

snipt

Old November 21st 04, 10:36 PM
ChildFree23

Dis sownds like a wunnerful ideer, eggsept fur wun fing: in
da Agafa Christy book dere wuz a murder! I wudnt want to be
da murderer, da murderee, or eben a witness -- dat wud be
scary! Will we hab Captain Midnight's Catmerica Police to
purrtekt us?

Of course I'll be there! That reminds me, we'll be needing
new officers for the trip! Does anykitty want to sign up?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

Old November 21st 04, 11:25 PM
Miss Violette

*porter twinkles*

smooch, we iz readi mine lof, Tiger, so impurressed wif hiz lady cat

TV standz with hiz majik bak pak readi ta go onna 'venture

Old November 21st 04, 11:42 PM
Beverly Orel

Wat uh wunnerful idearment! I haff neffur bin ennyware speshul lyke dat, an
neefur hab mye cuzzins, Finney, Lucey & Jeannie. Did yew kno dat mye Unca
Siggy (RB) and duh Mrs. (RB) eloped to Paris? It wuz furry romanticul!
Will we selebrayte NooYeers Eef in Istanbul? I am awl eggsyted!! Fangu,
Mlle Anais, an Cleopatra.

Luff,
Samantha

PS Lurkin hoomin finks dis iz uh trip tu rememfur!

Old November 22nd 04, 01:31 PM
Tabitha Kitten

As yourownselves knowz, Cleopatra haz a winter villa in Nice; an myownself
haz a pied Ã* terre in Paris leftedoffur from da daze dattid I wuz a
stoodent dere, so we boff haff traffeled Europe eggstensiffly. So usink owr
frens an connections, we haf reserved da SIMPLON ORIENT EGGSPRESS (feline
version, uv cawz) for dis community fur a Holiday 'venture! Fur dose dat
didn't reed Agafa Christy, da SIMPLON ORIENT EGGSPRESS iz a luggsury train
dat wendz itz way from Paris to Istanbul, an' our feline train haz a full
multi-lingual kitty crew (like da engineerz an brakemen) an' staff uv
kitty-porterz, wait-kittys, kitty-chefz an da like. We'ze particularly
chose da chefz an' kitchen crew so dat our gurlz frum Fluffykitz Katerink
can relaks on dis vacation!

Oh, fangu, fangu! We'z do luff to cater parties, but it will be nice to
have a venture wifout haffink to spend a lot of time cooking. 'Sides,
when I work too long near a steam table it makes mineown long furz get
wet and clumpy.
Leafink Gare de Lyon (datz da name uv da train stashun) in Paris on da day
affter Turkey-bird-day, ourselves will be leesurly trafellink threw
Strasbourg and Dijon; den through Switzerland an da Alpz, stoppink at
Lausanne; then we'ze traffels down into Italy through the Simplon Tunnel.
We will den be crossink the northern plains of Italy, passink through
Milan, Verona, Venice and Trieste. Dereafter, norfern Yugoslavia iz
crossed, climbink up into the Transylvanian Alps into Roumania, stoppink at
Belgrade and finally into owr destination, Sofia/Istanbul in Turkey. If'n
enuf kittys wanta, we'ze can haff an effenink in da Po Valley at won uv my
fafforite restaurants, Trattoria la Buca were I'ze can reserf da entire
restaurant fur da nite fur dere siks course menu dégustation. Da stuffed
pasta iz wunnerful!

[drool]

[...]

Cleopatra? Yourown villa? Really?

Da train leefs da day after Turkey-bird-day, buttid fur doze dat wantz an
eerly start, I haf reserved kitty-suites at da Hôtel Georges Cinquième in
Paris, an' an evenink at Restaurant Taillevent. Both are located on the
Champs-Eysées. Da dinner at Taillevent iz frum 8:30 'till midnyte, an is
dere eight course menu dégustation! Offur da nekst few daze, we can shop
an' eet an toor around Paris till effurykitty 'ports offur to catch da
train on Friday!

Oh, howz about if wez 'port tween home and Pareee? Iz would like to haf
sum turkeybird wif da hoomin fambily, but would like to do da Paris
stuff too.

Effurry kitty iz infited, speckialy dose whoff neffur been on a 'venture,
an da lurkerz too - Meowchat izn't necessary cawz we awl unnerstand regular
hooman too! Of cawz Cleopatra an myownself iz pikin up da tab. No
resfurzationz iz required, jus 'port directly to da train stashun on Friday
(we haff our own kitty waitink room resurfed) or to da Hotel Georges V
after tonite!

Fangu so much!

Tabitha