Naughty little lady!

Old June 18th 05, 04:37 AM
Singh

Default Naughty little lady!

We have two Juvenile Delinquents, a Bodhisattva, and a little Hussy!!!

I never expected it from Odessa. The girl's a flirt! Now I know why she
likes to play with me and get get a few Mama-cuddles, but is all over men
like nobody's business.

She will roll all over Louie and our friends Jeff and Dennis, and the
electricians who came to give us positively obscene quotes for a potential
job. And she will strut her stuff! Have you ever seen the Tom and Jerry
where Tom goes ga-ga for a fluffy white cat who walks with her tail up,
wiggling her little behind like a girl in tight jeans? That's how Odessa
looks. Shaking her butt for the boys!

"Young lady, what do you think you're doing?"

"Nothin', Ma!"

"Don't Nothin' me, young lady. Parading yourself like something off a Tom &
Jerry cartoon! What will the neighbors think?"

"I think they'll think you've been into the catnip a little too much, Ma.
Now leave me alone, I have to lick my tail."

Boy am I glad she's spayed!

Blessed be,
Baha

--

Three thousand years ago,
cats were deified in ancient Egypt.

Old June 18th 05, 02:37 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:37:40 -0400, "Singh"
yodeled:

[...]

My little Mimi had a "special relationship"with my ex, giving a whole
new lurid meaning to "My Heart Belongs to Daddy." So did her behind,
which was practically glued to his face for at least an hour after he
came home. :P She was a little more aggressive too, with her Daddy.
She would smurgle him fiercely, frantically shoving her face into his
armpit. Daddy would only encourage her, by chasing her around the
house a couple of times a day, and getting her, as we Moms say,
OVERSTIMULATED. :P

Theresa
Old June 19th 05, 12:34 AM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

overstimulated--lolololololol

Have Fun,
Jen

Kreisleriana wrote:
We have two Juvenile Delinquents, a Bodhisattva, and a little Hussy!!!

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]

Old June 19th 05, 01:18 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:34:52 GMT, "Jen M. via CatKB.com"
yodeled:

overstimulated--lolololololol

That was what my mom always said when we were out, or had company, and
it was getting late, and my brother and I were getting crabby, or
having too much fun. "They're overstimulated."

Theresa
Old June 19th 05, 03:56 AM
Singh

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:37:40 -0400, "Singh"
yodeled:

We have two Juvenile Delinquents, a Bodhisattva, and a little Hussy!!!

My little Mimi had a "special relationship"with my ex, giving a whole
new lurid meaning to "My Heart Belongs to Daddy." So did her behind,
which was practically glued to his face for at least an hour after he
came home. :P She was a little more aggressive too, with her Daddy.
She would smurgle him fiercely, frantically shoving her face into his
armpit. Daddy would only encourage her, by chasing her around the
house a couple of times a day, and getting her, as we Moms say,
OVERSTIMULATED. :P

Yep, that's our Odessa. To a T. When Louie comes home from work she is all
over him and shoving her little tuchus in his face, and turning around and
rubbing all over him. We think it's because a guy had gotten sick and was
taken to the hospital, resulting in her third return to the shelter before
we got her; now we figure she needs particular affirmation from men.

It is interesting how cats seem to know the sexes. Stosh is a ladies' man
and parades himself around my female friends like Odessa does with men. And
when we got Brandy, she seemed to have an instinctive knowledge that I'm
carrying around a set of mammaries--when she was sequestered and I slept
with her, she was all over me kneading the bezongas. She is now an adult cat
and she still comes to knead, but only Mama. Like she knows that Louie is a
guy, and won't have any mammary goods to dish out.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 19th 05, 05:52 AM
Marina

Singh wrote:

We have two Juvenile Delinquents, a Bodhisattva, and a little Hussy!!!

I never expected it from Odessa. The girl's a flirt! Now I know why she
likes to play with me and get get a few Mama-cuddles, but is all over men
like nobody's business.

Nikki was like that with men, too. She would throw herself on the floor
in front of them and roll back and forth. Absolutely shameless!

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Advice - Crazy Cat Lady and pg KellyH Cat health & behaviour 16 January 4th 05 05:55 AM
Lady Jane Grey Upside Down O J Cat anecdotes 26 October 1st 04 07:06 PM
The Bag Lady O J Cat anecdotes 9 September 17th 04 12:39 PM
Naughty kid, reprise Singh Cat anecdotes 6 September 13th 04 07:42 PM
Lucky and his Lady Marina Cat anecdotes 6 September 10th 03 06:29 AM