Triboot for sum kritters at thu JMCC

Old October 20th 05, 06:02 AM

Default Triboot for sum kritters at thu JMCC

*Liddle bloo an white spotty boy takes his spayshul frend Sprint by
thu paw for courage* Ahem.... A lotta yew kitties here are so noo dat
yew duzn't remfur much abowt thu JMCC. Dis is where I kame frum an
where thu kitty whut lifed here before me (Charlie Fennel, R. B.) kame
frum, an a hole lotta kitties whut duz still sume times or used tu be
here at RPCC kame frum tu. Dis is cuz Momma Jo anna Momma Bef are
kittypushers, inna best sense uf thu meaning...... Dey lurved us so
much dat dey reskewed a whole lotta us an den gifed us away to rilly
rilly gud WonTrooHomes.
Mine fen Orange hadda go to thu Bridj, he taut me how to understand
hoo wuz in charj, which helped me when I kame here to Mama Molly.
An den Poppy, who I didn't no rilly well also wented tu thu Bridj, an
he was a rilly gud patriark uf thu fambly hoo is furry much missed.
An der wuz bunnies an fishies, an all in all it's been a kinda sad
yeer at thu JMCC.
I'ze a hole lot braver den I wuz won yeer ago when I hadda giv a
triboot to Charlie Fennel, dis is cuz uf Mama Molly hoo is gotten used
tu helpin semi-feral kitties understan dat dey is safe here. An also
cuz uf Momma Jo anna Momma Bef hoo furst taut us dat not all hoomins
is bad eful hoomins whut abooze or dump kitties an uther aminals hoo
dey don't feel lyke is gud enuf tu take kare uf an lurve.

So part uf dis is to rememfur thu kitties an uthers at thu JMCC whut
wented tu thu Bridj dis year, an part uf it is to gif triboot tu Momma
Jo anna Momma Bef hoo lurved us enuf to either keep us or tu find a
rilly gud WonTrooHome."

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George
Old October 20th 05, 06:39 AM
Sylvia M.

wrote in message
[...]

George, that wuz soo thotful ov yu tu do.
I wyll get rite into meatloaf position an start sending warm
purrz to
the JMCC for the gudgud woik dat dey du.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 20th 05, 07:23 AM
BallardBunch

George, dat wuz just purrfekt. Da JMCC (Jesse Memorial Cat Complex) an
Momma Jo an Momma Bef are furry speshul, which I know particularly cuz
my winkwink Pandora Pussycat bobtayled tabby an wite gurl glances
fondly at longtayled tabby an white gurl sitting beside her is a prowd
memfur uv da JMCC. It *has* been a kinda hard yeer for dem all, an I
know dey appreeshiate yer kind words at dis speshul occashun. Fangu so
much. --Talisker Pippin, VC, TGK

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 20th 05, 08:59 AM
Miss Violette

That was a most excellent tribute, it is wonderful when our family is large
and accepting. It is also wonderful that you have had so many wonderful
hoomans to help you after you met some bad ones, Miss Violette smiling...

Trudi stands up and hugs the spotty kitty... I hadda crush onn CF anna he
wuz a wonnerful kitty, He iz wif Dyna now anna I sure dey iz hafin
funfun,...Trudi, *sob*

wishing BK wuz herta hold herown paw

Old October 20th 05, 03:19 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

A furry tuchink tribyoot.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/20/2005 10:18:41 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 20th 05, 09:54 PM
Paula

George we is furry proud uv you fur gittin up and giving such a wunnerfl
tribyoot. Mamma Jo an Mamma Bef ar furry special humins. We're sending
extra purrs fur da healing uv der broken hearts.
Sticky an da gang

Old October 21st 05, 12:18 AM
The Clowder

wrote:

[...]

I wuz just finkin bowt yu an Charlie Fennel an Auntee Molly da offur
day, George, it's nize to heer frum yu doh da sircumstansis ar furry
sorrofull.

Wee no dat Auntees Beth an Joan ar too ov Bast's angels on earf, an
wee hayt dat dere harts haff bin greevd.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 21st 05, 02:37 AM

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:59:13 -0500, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

That was a most excellent tribute, it is wonderful when our family is large
and accepting. It is also wonderful that you have had so many wonderful
hoomans to help you after you met some bad ones, Miss Violette smiling...

Fangu Miss Violette, dat means a hole lot coming frum yew.

Trudi stands up and hugs the spotty kitty... I hadda crush onn CF anna he
wuz a wonnerful kitty, He iz wif Dyna now anna I sure dey iz hafin
funfun,...Trudi, *sob*

George hugz Trudi bak... I no, it's rilly hard to fink uf those who
haf gone to thu Bridj. Mama keeps gettin waddermonsters in hur eyes
finking abowt CF and Miss Bert an alla der frends who are gone.

Old October 21st 05, 02:37 AM

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:19:01 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

A furry tuchink tribyoot.

Merci Mme!