Triboot for sum kritters at thu JMCC

Old October 26th 05, 04:26 PM
Heather

Default Triboot for sum kritters at thu JMCC

George dat waz jist bewtiful sniff sniff It waz furry thotful uv yu tu
not ownlee pay tribyewt tu da JMCC kittiez dat wentid tu da Bridj, but also
Momma Jo an Momma Bef.

DaRennieKidz

wrote in message
*Liddle bloo an white spotty boy takes his spayshul frend Sprint by
thu paw for courage* Ahem.... A lotta yew kitties here are so noo dat
yew duzn't remfur much abowt thu JMCC. Dis is where I kame frum an
where thu kitty whut lifed here before me (Charlie Fennel, R. B.) kame
frum, an a hole lotta kitties whut duz still sume times or used tu be
here at RPCC kame frum tu. Dis is cuz Momma Jo anna Momma Bef are
kittypushers, inna best sense uf thu meaning...... Dey lurved us so
much dat dey reskewed a whole lotta us an den gifed us away to rilly
rilly gud WonTrooHomes.
Mine fen Orange hadda go to thu Bridj, he taut me how to understand
hoo wuz in charj, which helped me when I kame here to Mama Molly.
An den Poppy, who I didn't no rilly well also wented tu thu Bridj, an
he was a rilly gud patriark uf thu fambly hoo is furry much missed.
An der wuz bunnies an fishies, an all in all it's been a kinda sad
yeer at thu JMCC.
I'ze a hole lot braver den I wuz won yeer ago when I hadda giv a
triboot to Charlie Fennel, dis is cuz uf Mama Molly hoo is gotten used
tu helpin semi-feral kitties understan dat dey is safe here. An also
cuz uf Momma Jo anna Momma Bef hoo furst taut us dat not all hoomins
is bad eful hoomins whut abooze or dump kitties an uther aminals hoo
dey don't feel lyke is gud enuf tu take kare uf an lurve.

So part uf dis is to rememfur thu kitties an uthers at thu JMCC whut
wented tu thu Bridj dis year, an part uf it is to gif triboot tu Momma
Jo anna Momma Bef hoo lurved us enuf to either keep us or tu find a
rilly gud WonTrooHome."

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George

Old October 27th 05, 08:40 PM
CatTayls

Thanks, George, for that special tribute. Most humans are pretty nice
to cats, some are more special, and Momma Jo and Momma Bev are SUPER
SUPER SPECIAL. And all the kitties who went to the Bridge last year
are happy and helathy again.

Anti Arlene