Lady Jane Grey Upside Down

Old September 29th 04, 12:34 AM
O J

Default Lady Jane Grey Upside Down

Hi All,

So we've finally got a fairly decent digital camera. Expect to see
pictures of my kitties showing up on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
Here's a picture of my Lady Jane Grey imitating a keyboard. If you're
curious, the pictures above the monitor are(from left to right) my
Smokey showing off his fourteen-inch tail, Smokey hiding under a rug
and playing with a peacock feather, yours truly and DH, and my friends
from Florida -- Marianne and Joe.

The picture is posted with this message on rbpa as well as
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. My server is slow to upload binaries, so
look for it in eight hours or so.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old September 29th 04, 07:12 PM
SUQKRT

In article , O J
wrote:

The picture is posted with this message on rbpa as well as
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. My server is slow to upload binaries, so
look for it in eight hours or so.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

My server showed comments about it, but no pic. wah!
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old September 29th 04, 07:14 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:34:21 GMT, O J wrote:

Hi All,

So we've finally got a fairly decent digital camera. Expect to see
pictures of my kitties showing up on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
Here's a picture of my Lady Jane Grey imitating a keyboard. If you're
curious, the pictures above the monitor are(from left to right) my
Smokey showing off his fourteen-inch tail, Smokey hiding under a rug
and playing with a peacock feather, yours truly and DH, and my friends
from Florida -- Marianne and Joe.

The picture is posted with this message on rbpa as well as
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. My server is slow to upload binaries, so
look for it in eight hours or so.

Congrats on the new camera. Looking forward to lots of pics of your
gang, as there are never enough cat piccies.

Just a suggestion, so feel free to ignore this. I haven't looked at
the binary group yet (usually download that group while reading this
one, since it takes longer). At a guess, though, part of the reason it
took so long to upload the pic is that you may not have reduced the
size. Seems that most cameras take really big pictures, which you can
reduce in size for computer viewing without losing much.

If my guess is right, ask over in the other group and you'll get
several suggestions on the best size, as well as people's favorite
software for doing it. I don't have a digital camera, so I'll let the
more experienced folks talk about the software, but for me the best
size for wallpaper/slide shows seems to run between 800x600 to
1024x768. Much smaller, and the pic leaves lots of open space on the
screen, or is distorted by stretching to fill the screen. Much larger
is just wasted space as it's downsized anyway to fit.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 30th 04, 12:05 AM
O J

On Wed, 29 Sep, Steve Touchstone wrote:

Thanks Steve,

I know better, but I did post it without reducing it -- just forgot.

Regards and Thanks,
O J

Old September 30th 04, 09:42 AM
LOL

O J wrote in message . ..
Hi All,

So we've finally got a fairly decent digital camera. Expect to see
pictures of my kitties showing up on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
Here's a picture of my Lady Jane Grey imitating a keyboard. If you're
curious, the pictures above the monitor are(from left to right) my
Smokey showing off his fourteen-inch tail, Smokey hiding under a rug
and playing with a peacock feather, yours truly and DH, and my friends
from Florida -- Marianne and Joe.

The picture is posted with this message on rbpa as well as
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. My server is slow to upload binaries, so
look for it in eight hours or so.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

It finally showed up on the Usenet Replayer - she's beautiful! Was
she helping you type?

------
Krista

Old September 30th 04, 10:04 AM

O J wrote:

So we've finally got a fairly decent digital camera. Expect to see
pictures of my kitties showing up on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
Here's a picture of my Lady Jane Grey imitating a keyboard.

Be-yoo-tiful!! What luxurious fur. She looks very much at home destroying
your keyboard with cat fur.

While looking for LJG, I noticed some other photos, called "Tash and
Max". Very cute kitties, and whoever took those photos belongs on this
ng!!

Joyce