Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Osseefurrzz (wuz: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah)

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Fangz tu awl furr yur hewlp!!!
I klawed an paysted awlla diz.
Awl I styll need tu du iz tu put it in sum order!
Sunnydanze, I akzept yur offurr tu hewlp.
Diz izza bigbig job! Iyll emayl whut I hab tu yur heowze,
an maybe yu an yur sekkerterry kin hewlp orgy-nyz it muur.

If anny udder kittee knowz moor, Purleeeeeze pozt unner diz mesaje.

Uhgin fangu awl furr yur ko-operashun.

A cupple mor:

Maggy May iz now Sec'y of Bitties (dat spelled rite?)
TV (not Stormee) iz Chancellor of the Exchequer

Rosco P. Catrane still Sheriff
Little Kitty still Police Dispatcher

"Lord High Everything Else" is _job deskripshun_ of Grand Pooh-Bah.

[???] will post dis list on web.

Who I forget?

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 20th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default OSSEEFURRZZ wuz Ping:Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Diz iz da moztezt bestezt I kin du.
If djob dezkripshunz ar rekwired, den eetsh kittee shud tayke diz lizt
an rite da djob dizkripshun unner dere tytle.
I wyll ko-olate and repurt deez fyndinkz.

I neow tink we shud awlzo hab uh rpcc Sekkerterree fur deez tazkz.

______________
OSSEEFURRZZ
______________

Prez..."Lovable Louise"
Retired Catmerica Purrsident...Clarence
V.P....Sapphire Samurai
Senior Adviser...WooToo

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
"Lord High Everything Else.".
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pi2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey

Candle Lighters...anykitty
Chancellor of the Exchequer...TV
Chief Justicat..."Lovable Louise",

Diplocat 2 Canada...Mosey
Diplocat 2 Egypt, including the Temple of Bast...Mme. Anaïs
Diplocat 2 France...Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico...Lucy
Diplocat 2 moon...Booker
Diplocat 2 White House...Pi2nya

Fixing the human economy...Clarence

Head Honcho... ????Clarence??, Sunsance??, Harri roadcat??
Vice Head Honcho...???

Police Dispatcher...Little Kitty

Sec'y of Bittees...Maggy May
Sec'y of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Sec'y 4 Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Sec'y of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Sec'y of Exterior...Wascal
Sec'y of Foods...Beauty

Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane

Old April 20th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Frum Sundance'z heowze we git anudder verzhun, Names foizt:

I made da sekkaterry werk overtime, an heer iz da list she haz so fur.

Officers

Lovable Louise - Grand Pooh-Bah, President

Sapphire Samurai - Vice President

Pi2nya - Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Mosey - Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

TV - Chancellor of the Exchequer

Diplocats

Rebecca - Furrance

Anaïs - Temple of Bast and also Egypt

Mosey - Catnada

Lucy - Mexico

Pi2nya - White House

Booker - Moon

Secretaries

Wascal - Interior

Beauty - Foods

Little Kitty - Educating Humans

WooToo - Senior Advisor on Educating Humans

Onyx - Elder Kitties

Ralph de Ralf - Defense

Maggy May - Bitties

Other

Clarence -- Fixing the human economy

Rosco P. Catrane - Sheriff

Little Kitty - Police Dispatcher

Old April 20th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default OSSEEFURRZZ

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Diz iz da moztezt bestezt I kin du.

Datz furry gud! U shud b prowd.

If djob dezkripshunz ar rekwired, den eetsh kittee shud tayke diz lizt
an rite da djob dizkripshun unner dere tytle.
I wyll ko-olate and repurt deez fyndinkz.

I neow tink we shud awlzo hab uh rpcc Sekkerterree fur deez tazkz.

I delegate dat 2 u. U cn delegate if u want & appoint RPCC Sec'y

OSSEEFURRZZ
______________

Prez..."Lovable Louise"
Retired Catmerica Purrsident...Clarence
V.P....Sapphire Samurai
Senior Adviser...WooToo

No, WooToo Sr Advisr 2 Sec'y 4 Educ Hoomins:

On Nov 14, 10:53 pm, Little Kitty wrote:
I wud like to be Sekretary of thuh Depurrtment fur Educating Hoomins.

I wud wike to be yoor Senior Advisecat iff you gets da job.

[...]

Still othr posishuns 'vailable if NE1 interested.

Who put list on web?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 20th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Fangu! Datz gud 2. I lyke dis grouping better except shud have title
befur name & Sec'ys befur Diplocats. Also Wascal iz Sec'y of EXterior.

So who post it 2 web?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 21st 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default OSSEEFURRZZ revized

*** If job dezkripshunz ar rekwired, den eetsh kittee shud tayke diz
lizt
an rite da job dizkripshun unner dere tytle.
I wyll ko-olate and repurt deez fyndinkz.

***Wanted: RPCC Sec'y: rewardink opurrtoonitee tu kontriboot tu da
communitee.
Pit2nya

[...]

Puttter of list on web.... ???

Sec'y of Bittees...Maggy May
Sec'y of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Sec'y 4 Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Senior Advisecat ...WooToo
Sec'y of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Sec'y of Exterior...Wascal
Sec'y of Foods...Beauty

Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane

Old April 23rd 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink efferfing iz str8 gnow. da man posted sum fings bowt dat. I fink we
shud git in hiz dreemz n tell himself tew treet thuh kitties rite, wich he
sez he iz doin. He sez he luffs dem n lets dem in n owt n bak in n gibs dem
fudz.
We kan port offer n tell da kitties tew stay owt uff thuh street. Just a
thot.
Mosey

"Mosey =`^..^`="
I hurd ubaowt dat n iam mad at dat hoomin fur beeng sew meen tew doo dat.
Puuuuuuuuurss for doze poor kitties hoo wur luffed by hiz wife sew much.
Mosey
Sad and hissed off

Wascal did urselfz read on dat ofther newzgrup where a man putted "In"
kitties in da "our" after himz wife wented to da bridge? We hazta purr
for doze kitties. Piglet feeling very sad for the kitties.

P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

--
Wascal

Old April 23rd 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Excuse me but, I am about to be a ROYAL BITCH right now. Kyla, I don't know
who brought this from the other group but, now that a few facts have come to
light it isn't necessary to continue this. The cats are now in/out cats.
One person jumped the gun, so it seems, and all went to @@@@ in a
handbasket. The man has posted photos of the cats and to most they look
fine.

The only thing that is upsetting ME now is when people try and tell someone
who has lost a spouse how that person feels and brings up photos and stuff
without being asked. If the man is what he says he is, this, at this time
cannot help his mental state one bit.

I do know you mean well.
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
[...]

&
title & duties.

Old April 24th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Granby, I'm sorry I upset you, and I will not mention it again. You're
right, it isn't necessary to continue this. I deleted the whole thread
from there. No further discussion needed. And when you broght the other
matters to my attention, I unsterstood what you were telling me, in a kind
way you were.
We shant speak of it again, okay? Sorry Kyla

Old April 24th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, it was horrible enough on the other thread. It is now gone.

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
[...]

Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion Adam[_3_] Cat community 17 April 1st 09 04:07 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
[OT] GTA:Vice City Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 May 4th 04 08:44 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM