beree sad newz

Old January 16th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default beree sad newz

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:48:31 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now joined dem atta bridge,
owrz howze will leafda detailz fur herself ta tell butted we iz all beree
sad anna hopez ursefz will pur fur herown son's howz, anna safe journee for
dinkey,

respektfullee, OEJ for her sad howze

I iz sad to reed ob dis, an gib da Gramby owr
kondolences....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/15/2011 11:17:33 PM
Old January 16th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz beree kind of yourself, purleze safe da kandlez fur da gramby beclawz
hersef wunt get herown pooter back until at leaxzt monday, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Dat iz sew sadd ai wyl put up uh Candle fur Dinky. Luvz Mosey PookyCat,
Sqweex n Pipps

Grate Newz Granby Cat community 25 July 24th 10 04:11 AM
Newz Flashz Granby Cat community 8 June 8th 09 11:18 AM
GudGud newz!!! Fred[_2_] Cat community 18 April 5th 09 12:07 PM
Possibility of good newz! Tabitha Kitten Cat community 88 November 15th 04 01:50 PM
Toona place newz! Samuel R Kitten Cat community 20 March 26th 04 12:28 AM