All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

Old January 29th 14, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

Relax Sherryl, if God told you to curse me, and tell lies, then say on.
Old January 30th 14, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Now look dude don't get on her bad side
Old January 30th 14, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Lets cut the Hollywood spciel
Old June 26th 14, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry Parrish[_3_]

Path: y18ni3993qap.1!nntp.google.com!peer02.iad.highwind s-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.c om!news-out.readnews.com!transit3.readnews.com!feeder1-1.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!137.226.231.214.MISMATCH!newsfeed.fsm pi..rwth-aachen.de!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: John Doe
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 07:08:08 +0000 (UTC)