We killed it

Old May 19th 06, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We killed it

one of uses getted reallyreally mad anna killed da roomba when da hoomanz
wuz gone, Trudi, onliest stormmee is inocint fur sure

Old May 19th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 19 May 2006 04:21:18 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

one of uses getted reallyreally mad anna killed da roomba when da hoomanz
wuz gone, Trudi, onliest stormmee is inocint fur sure

Do Roomba!? Isn't that a dance?

Diana wif Ryan & Cinnamon standing by.

--
Fred.

Old May 19th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

no itsa a little rownd plate sized growl monzter dat goez arownd by
itsownself, Trudi, "roomba"
newsan.2006.05.19.11.03.17.805623@fredwilliamsSP OOF.ca...

Old May 19th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 19 May 2006 04:21:18 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

one of uses getted reallyreally mad anna killed da roomba when da hoomanz
wuz gone, Trudi, onliest stormmee is inocint fur sure

Hmmm, dat seemz kinda hard to kill. How'd it meet itzown end??
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/19/2006 10:34:25 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old May 19th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh yes. We think wesaw one of doze on TV. Maybe we could get Fred to get
one to entertain usses when he's out of da compartment.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Old May 19th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We wanna heer mor ov da storee!

Sebastian anna Joolian

In article , Stormmee says...

Old May 20th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

one of uses getted reallyreally mad anna killed da roomba when da hoomanz
wuz gone, Trudi, onliest stormmee is inocint fur sure

You must be smart to kill a roomba! ( I killed a spider once! ) I
would use my BIG TOOTHS! How did you do it?

Cinder

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=140147&j=t
Old May 20th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

we liked it kuz itz not so lowd anna soft liked it kuz it didda work by
itsownself, Furry liked it kuz it haza 'mote kontrol, we onliezt killed it
ta punish da hoomanz fur goin away, Trudi
newsan.2006.05.19.22.00.00.609332@fredwilliamsSP OOF.ca...

Old May 20th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

da hoomanz leaved uses alone furefur, friday ta monday... we duzint like
diz... Stormmee wuz inna kitty suite kuz her izunt 'lowed wif uses when da
hoomanz iz gone... we liked da roomba anna soft anna furry liked it
reallyreally gud so when we hadda meetin ta punish dem we cided dat
somecat... we izunt tellin who... wuuld go anna drown it anna safe on
litter... Trudi, snickerin