Chester!!

Old February 15th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Default Chester!!

Happy Valuntines Day, my sweet Chester!

Wif luff,

Lucy
Old February 15th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purrz anna smoochez to yourownsef, happi Valintinez day to yourownsef,
Chester the luckiezt cat inna communiti

Old February 15th 08, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 15, 12:44 am, "Lucy" wrote:
Happy Valuntines Day, my sweet Chester!

Wif luff,

Lucy

Balentyne'z Day... Bah Humbug!!! BFHD.

--- Unca Cory, hoo turnz intu uh BigTime Scrooj on Balentyne'z Day an'
kindasorta onna Kissamouse, tuu...

UB ~ Pawpa, hush! Um, Lucy? Dis iz Onyx. Doan be offendid by mine
Pawpa. Him'z jist kranky beclawz, well, az stoopid azzit mite sownd,
him hazzint ben owtta da howse inna wyle (sept fur tu goze tu da
hoSPITul uh fyoo weekz agoze, uf korse), an' hiz kabin feefur iz
gettin' tu hizownself. Fangu fur (hopefully) unfurstandin'.
Old February 15th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Unkle Cory, diz iz O T anna I unnerstanz bout diz kabin fever fingie.
Gramby is buildink flower boxez in da garage. If spring duzen get here
soonz we iz gonna shipz her off somplaze. Her getz grumpy when her kant
getz out an walkz.

Old February 15th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester ports to unca Corey's... lizten here dude, i unnerstandz you haza
kabin fefur, butted furzt of all diz iz mine loferli wifekitty you iz talkin
to anna i duzint like it one bit... anna sekund haz you luked atta
temishurez? itz too kold fur anicat or hoominta go inna owt, Chester, head
bumpz unca corey anna portz owt

Old February 17th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 15, 1:26*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Chester ports to unca Corey's... *lizten here dude, i unnerstandz you haza
kabin fefur, butted furzt of all diz iz mine loferli wifekitty you iz talkin

Buttid I wuzzint tawkin' TU yur wifekitty, Chester! I wuz JIST
tawkin' ABOWT Balentyne'z Day. Dat'z awl. I IZ sowree iffin I hurtid
yur wifekitty'z feewinkz. Dinnot meenz tu, mine kitty frend.

OK?

--- Unca Cory, apawlojetik... buttid still stuk inna IN beclawz WEEZ
ABOWT TU GIT DUMPT ON AGAIN... NYNE HOLE INCHUZ UF WITE SPIT IZ
KUMMIN' TU WISCATSIN TOMORROH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 17th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

--- Unca Cory, apawlojetik... buttid still stuk inna IN beclawz WEEZ
ABOWT TU GIT DUMPT ON AGAIN... NYNE HOLE INCHUZ UF WITE SPIT IZ
KUMMIN' TU WISCATSIN TOMORROH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us too. Eye-oh-uh is sposed to get eight inches of snowmonsters tonight,
an mebbe even some ice.

Sammy
Old February 17th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat nine inchez stuff duz, suck, i iz juzt ofur purrtektif of mine
wifekitty, I hopez it izunt too bad fur yourownsef, Chester, a forgifin sort

Old February 17th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 16, 7:39*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
--- Unca Cory, apawlojetik... buttid still stuk inna IN beclawz WEEZ
ABOWT TU GIT DUMPT ON AGAIN... NYNE HOLE INCHUZ UF WITE SPIT IZ
KUMMIN' TU WISCATSIN TOMORROH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us too. Eye-oh-uh is sposed to get eight inches of snowmonsters tonight,
an mebbe even some ice.

Sammy

UB ~ When the heck is this crud gonna end???!! I mean, it's
ridiculous now. City and County officials have literally run out of
places to dump the snow that they have plowed off the streets and into
the big mountainous drifts that need to go somewhere, not to mention
that salt supplies are dwindling like crazy around here.
Old February 17th 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

UB ~ Pawpa, hush! Um, Lucy? Dis iz Onyx. Doan be offendid by mine
Pawpa. Him'z jist kranky beclawz, well, az stoopid azzit mite sownd,
him hazzint ben owtta da howse inna wyle (sept fur tu goze tu da
hoSPITul uh fyoo weekz agoze, uf korse), an' hiz kabin feefur iz
gettin' tu hizownself. Fangu fur (hopefully) unfurstandin'.

I wassunt fended a bitt! My meowmie feels da same way bout Valuntines Daye!
An itz unnerstandable dat yur Pawpa is feelen a liddle ressless.

Lucy

Chester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 19 January 29th 08 07:08 AM
Chester Granby Cat community 3 December 12th 07 03:26 PM
chester the mystery cat Stormmee Cat anecdotes 16 September 30th 07 09:44 PM
Chester goes to the BNB Stormmee Cat community 29 September 4th 07 01:18 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 01:10 PM