Lola Update

Old November 9th 03, 05:35 PM
Allegra640

Default Lola Update

Hey gang!

So happy to report that my little munchkin got a clean bill of health from her
doctor yesterday! Stool sample came out completely void of anything scary. He
seems to think it was her diet switch, but after ruminating about it all day
yesterday I've got my own suspicions. Right before she grew ill I'd gone and
gotten some Chinese food--pork fried rice. I did something I shouldn't have
done and slipped her just the smallest sliver of pork. Since my meal wound up
sending my stomach on a roller coaster ride, I'm thinking it might have done
the same to hers. Moral of this story: NO MORE PEOPLE FOOD FOR FELINES!

Anyway, the guilt is beginning to subside now and Miss Lola is being given
antibiotics and returning to her usual rambunctiousness.

Thank you higher power!
Tracy
Old November 9th 03, 05:57 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Happy to hear Lola is feeling better now ^.^

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com
Old November 9th 03, 07:42 PM
polonca12000

I'm so relieved Lola is ok. Chinese food might really have been too much for
her. I do give Soncek some people food (for example he likes bread and will
eat 2 or 3 little bits), but I take care it is not spiced at all (like fish
covered only in flour and baked).
Continued purrs for Lola,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Allegra640" wrote in message
Hey gang!

So happy to report that my little munchkin got a clean bill of health from

her
doctor yesterday! snip

Old November 9th 03, 09:50 PM
Brenda

[...]

glad to hear she's okay!
Brenda

Old November 9th 03, 10:22 PM
Allegra640

Think you're right, but Lordy, it was such a microscopic sliver! Still, never,
ever again. Many thanks for the purrs.
Old November 10th 03, 04:32 AM
Marina

"Allegra640" wrote
Hey gang!

So happy to report that my little munchkin got a clean bill of health from

her
doctor yesterday!

That is wonderful news. Must have been the pork. Maybe the bit you gave her
happened to have a lot of spices on it?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 11th 03, 09:23 PM
Adam

Anyway, the guilt is beginning to subside now and Miss Lola is being given
antibiotics and returning to her usual rambunctiousness.

Thank you higher power!
Tracy

Incidentally, if you are Tracy and the cat is Lola, then who is Allegra?

Adam, owned by a cat named Allegra aka "Great Girtha"
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old November 11th 03, 10:35 PM
Allegra640

just some silly screename I plucked out of a hat.
Old November 12th 03, 07:11 PM
Adam

"Allegra640" wrote:
just some silly screename I plucked out of a hat.

"Allegra" is NOT a silly name. Use it with pride!

Allegra, gorgeous tan tabby
(and Chief Ballast on the Pirate Voyage)
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net