July 4th

Old July 1st 17, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default July 4th

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise
Old July 2nd 17, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ooh, da no-noize firewerkz iz da bestest! I will ask Toonya if she wud like to attend wif myownself.

Sundance
Old July 2nd 17, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.

If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.

Sammy

Old July 3rd 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the
no noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.

If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.

Sammy

Nip meowsies sound good.

Samwise
Old July 4th 17, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

Old July 4th 17, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

[Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
his best.]

Old July 5th 17, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 7/4/2017 12:36 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

[Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
his best.]

Samwise finishes setting up the fireworks and joins the other kitties on
the beach. "Hi friends. I see the band started playing and more food
will be set out soon." Samwise heads for the drink table for a glass
of nip ice tea.
Old July 6th 17, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks
Old July 6th 17, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
kitties and doggies"

The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
doggie chasing
a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.
Old July 7th 17, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 2017-07-06 22:19:55 +0000, ann791 said:

On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
kitties and doggies"

The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
doggie chasing
a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.

Oh WOW! Doze is bootiful! I'z never seen anyfing like dat!

FtF

July 4th ann791 Cat community 9 July 3rd 13 07:52 PM
4th of July ann791 Cat community 16 August 3rd 12 11:54 PM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 6th 08 03:11 PM
Happy 4th Of July Matthew Cat anecdotes 17 July 6th 07 04:27 AM
trip in july rbinca Cat anecdotes 12 June 4th 04 05:28 AM