[Fwd: Fw: Animal Rescue]

Old June 17th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default [Fwd: Fw: Animal Rescue]

A worthy cause for your attention:

*Animal Rescue*

*Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple...**
**Please tell ten friends** **to tell ten friends** **today!
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting** **enough people
to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food**
**donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less**
**than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site and**
**click on the purple** **box 'fund food** **for animals' for free.
This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate**
**sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food
to** **abandoned/neglected** **animals in exchange for
advertising./ FONT**
*
*
**Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know**.

**http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/** **
AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS**!!!*

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008
http://citysbest.aol.com/?ncid=aolacg00050000000102.

Old June 18th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Fw: Animal Rescue]

[...]

I almost *never* keep chain mail ("tell 10 friends," "forward to 12
friends," etc.) going, but this is one where I make an exception. I checked
this out on snopes.com some time ago, and it's legitimate. Most email and
Internet messages that promise something in exchange for clicking on a site
are phony, but this site really does make donations based on the number of
"clicks" it receives. We can click on this site daily, and sponsors pay for
the donation of free food. Sponsors view the site as advertising and public
relations.

Great idea!

MaryL

Old June 18th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

MaryL wrote:

I almost *never* keep chain mail ("tell 10 friends," "forward to 12
friends," etc.) going, but this is one where I make an exception. I
checked this out on snopes.com some time ago, and it's legitimate. Most
email and Internet messages that promise something in exchange for
clicking on a site are phony, but this site really does make donations
based on the number of "clicks" it receives. We can click on this site
daily, and sponsors pay for the donation of free food. Sponsors view
the site as advertising and public relations.

Great idea!

That's what I thought, too! The friend who forwarded it to me also has
better things to do than forward chain letters, but evidently she felt,
as I did, that this one seemed worth passing on.

MaryL

Old June 18th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
[...]

This site was featured in the daily newsletter "Kim Komando Cool Site of
the Day - Wednesday, June 18, 2008"

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

animal rescue Laura Cat rescue 1 June 21st 06 12:50 AM
Animal Rescue NEW ORLEANS Dayna Cat rescue 0 November 29th 05 01:31 AM
Animal Rescue NEW ORLEANS Dayna Cats - misc 0 November 29th 05 01:31 AM
Animal Rescue NEW ORLEANS Dayna Cat community 0 November 29th 05 01:30 AM
Animal Rescue... Thomas Cats - misc 1 September 13th 05 01:47 PM