Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Old April 2nd 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Aggie is gone but there is so much of her still here.

Aggie Marble was dumped in my arms when she was a kitten because she was "a
good pet." The people who had her didn't know she was a feral cat. She ran
under our bed and stayed there for nine and a half years coming out at night
for food and to use the litter box. The day she walked into the living room
David and I just couldn't believe what we were seeing, we were so glad for
her and for us.

Aggie Marble had problems, many problems with UTI's and there were always
litter box situations. We were told by one vet that Aggie also had ISSUES,
that had to be taken care of by a feline behavorist.

Aggie didn't like any of the other cats. She didn't ever like other people.
She often came into the public rooms of the house when food or treat cans
or bags were being opened. Sometimes she would lie under the dinning room
table and watch what was going on but was very content to not join in and
stay under the bed. She didn't go outside by her own choice.

Aggie Marble was my Girlfriend. We were the only females in a house full of
males for many years. At night she would lie on my tummy/chest while I read
and patted her at the same time. She would purr and head butt my book.

Her kidneys failed. She and I and Dr. Hernandez worked very hard to make
this all come out alright. But when I took her to the clinic again she had
lost her zest, she was tired, she had started vomiting, her values were high
again.

As I petted her she was so completely relaxed, not a bit tense as she
usually is in the vets office. It was time to let her go to where she would
feel well again.

Aggie Marble was 16 years and two months old. David and I are so glad that
other family didn't want her and we got her. She made quite an impact on
our lives and we hope we did on hers.

Charleen, a very sad Kitty Mom

Old April 2nd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I am in tears
I am so sorry Charleen

ng.com...

Old April 2nd 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Charleen Welton wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Charleen }}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so terribly sorry to hear this news,
my sincere condolences. I have lit a candle for Aggie.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Aggie
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 2nd 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Aggie

Old April 2nd 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Charleen, I am in tears, I am so sorry for your loss. You gave Aggie Marble
a wonderful life and she is still 'with you' You did the kindest thing for
her, but the hardest thing for you .
(((((((Charleen and David))))))))
Purrs and prayers for your poor broken hearts.
Love
Kyla

"Charleen Welton"

Old April 2nd 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:21:52 -0400, Charleen Welton wrote:

Aggie Marble was 16 years and two months old. David and I are so glad
that other family didn't want her and we got her. She made quite an
impact on our lives and we hope we did on hers.

Charleen, a very sad Kitty Mom

I am so sorry, Charleen. You gave her a life of comfort and love, and in
the end you gave her the most loving gift you could.

Dan
Old April 2nd 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

My heart goes out to you. Purrs for Aggie Marble's passing, and for all who
loved her.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 2nd 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Charleen Welton wrote:
Aggie is gone but there is so much of her still here.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 2nd 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

I'm so sorry, Charleen. You know you made the right decision, but that
doesn't make it hurt any less.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken