JB2018 Ball dancing opens

Old November 2nd 18, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Ball dancing opens

While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others are in
traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for after
the wink'd dance!
Old November 2nd 18, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others are in
traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for after
the wink'd dance!

Pipps and her wink Ranger take to the danse floor n start wif uh slow danse Books asks Franchasca if hue wud wike 2 dnanse n hur iz happi tu accept
Old November 3rd 18, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others
are in traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for
after the wink'd dance!

Pipps and her wink Ranger take to the danse floor n start wif uh slow
danse Books asks Franchasca if hue wud wike 2 dnanse n hur iz happi
tu accept

Cash watches as several wink'd local couples join the floor and dance a
light waltz. It is enchanting!

He looks about and smiles at Starr. They have the next dance. She
looks lovely and he hopes he's dapper enough for her!
Old November 3rd 18, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others
are in traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for
after the wink'd dance!

Pipps and her wink Ranger take to the danse floor n start wif uh
slow danse Books asks Franchasca if hue wud wike 2 dnanse n hur iz
happi tu accept

Cash watches as several wink'd local couples join the floor and dance
a light waltz. It is enchanting!

He looks about and smiles at Starr. They have the next dance. She
looks lovely and he hopes he's dapper enough for her!

He whispers a little fun to Hercule for the second dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC4ycYfAlIA

Old November 4th 18, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

[...]

Cash and Starr step out simply as the 2nd dance opens. She's looking
lovely as always and Cash's newly sprinkle of grey about the muzzle
makes him look very distinguished but still hale and hearty. He bows
to his lady then leads her to the floor as Hercule starts a spritely
waltz.

Daisy-chan checks her dance card and this dance is open. She grins and
looks about and sees the King. 'In for a penny' she says and wanders
up.

'Your Highness, I seem to have an empty slot on my dance card. Woould
you be willing to fill it in?'

King Chanarong smiles, he's basically shy and wasn't sure how to ask
but nods with delight at the lovely solid white kitty with green eyes.
In a land of Siamese cats, she is striking to them in her simplicity of
color. They join in the waltz.
Old November 3rd 18, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 4:23:19 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others
are in traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for
after the wink'd dance!

Pipps and her wink Ranger take to the danse floor n start wif uh slow
danse Books asks Franchasca if hue wud wike 2 dnanse n hur iz happi
tu accept

Cash watches as several wink'd local couples join the floor and dance a
light waltz. It is enchanting!

He looks about and smiles at Starr. They have the next dance. She
looks lovely and he hopes he's dapper enough for her!

Pit2nya, in her ball gown, looks around to find her wink, Sundance...
Old November 3rd 18, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance sees Pitoonya looking for him, but takes a minute to appreciate how beautiful she looks. Then he walks up to her.]

Toonya, Sweetee, lub of myown life, haz I telled yurownself lately dat yoo iz da most bootifullest girlkittee I haz eber knowed, and dat I iz furry happee an onnered to be yurown wink? If I may hab da onner of dis danse, myown happeeniss wud be az kumpleet az it kud possiblee be.

Sundance
Old November 3rd 18, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 2:17:41 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance sees Pitoonya looking for him, but takes a minute to appreciate how beautiful she looks. Then he walks up to her.]

Toonya, Sweetee, lub of myown life, haz I telled yurownself lately dat yoo iz da most bootifullest girlkittee I haz eber knowed, and dat I iz furry happee an onnered to be yurown wink? If I may hab da onner of dis danse, myown happeeniss wud be az kumpleet az it kud possiblee be.

Sundance

Awwww...yu iz soo luffibbel, az well as kynd an luffink, an wunnerfool!!! OvKorze, I wud adoor dancink wiff yu, awl nite long!

As they glide along the dance floor, in a slow waltz, the other kitties gaze at them, smilingly, Appreciating the grace and elegance of their Grand Pooh Bah and Vice Grand Pooh Bah.

Old November 6th 18, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to teach
them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

Old November 7th 18, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to teach
them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time, and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy