Excuse Me? Hello? sigh

Old August 22nd 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Excuse Me? Hello? sigh

Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

Julie

Old August 22nd 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

LOL! Both Mir and Caliban are burrowers. They both burrow under the
covers, especially if a stranger comes into the house. If I take a nap,
Mir always wants to join me under the blankie. And Caliban burrows under
the blanket that I have covering one of the chairs that has been ripped
to pieces by cats, past and present.

Old August 22nd 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

GaDragonfly wrote:
Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

Julie

Yikes! and LOL Persia is not a burrower

Jill
Old August 22nd 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
GaDragonfly wrote:
Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

Julie

Yikes! and LOL Persia is not a burrower

Jill

Dante has always been a burrower, and it was one thing when he was a kitten,
and quite another now that he is a big, lusciously furred, wild-eyed bowling
ball with claws. It would be OK, if he didn't work himself up into the kind
of frenzy he does. Weird is not a sufficient word for how it feels.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 22nd 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:13:58 -0700, GaDragonfly wrote:

Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

Julie

Back when Amelia was a little tiny baby kitty she had a very special way
of burrowing. When the weather gets chilly I like sit around wrapped up in
my big, heavy bathrobe. The sleeves are huge - they're big enough around
they'd fit my legs instead of my arms. Amelia discovered these one
evening, and from point on her favorite way to spend the evening was to
climb up inside one of the sleeves. Sometimes she'd just plop herself down
mid-sleeve, sometimes she'd climb all the way up and curl up against my
chest.

She doesn't do that any more since she's grown up. That's a very good
thing, since she wouldn't fit any more (she's rather too fluffy now). She
does still like to curl up against my chest, though.

Old August 22nd 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
[...]

Eeeeeeeek!! That's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 22nd 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

On Aug 21, 10:13*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Many of us have burrowers. *You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. *Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. *This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. *I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

Julie

Rosie likes to burrow. She is enthusiastic with her purrs and her
claws. I make it a point to have a couple of layers between my skin
and her. I like it when she snuggles, but wow, does she put out the
heat.
Annie
Old August 22nd 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Back when Amelia was a little tiny baby kitty she had a very special way
of burrowing. When the weather gets chilly I like sit around wrapped up in
my big, heavy bathrobe. The sleeves are huge - they're big enough around
they'd fit my legs instead of my arms. Amelia discovered these one
evening, and from point on her favorite way to spend the evening was to
climb up inside one of the sleeves. Sometimes she'd just plop herself down
mid-sleeve, sometimes she'd climb all the way up and curl up against my
chest.

You and Mohammed! (Or so the story goes...)

That's really sweet.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 22nd 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Marina wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
Many of us have burrowers. You know the kind, they burrow under the
sheets and blankets in the bed. They burrow under papers, rugs, books,
newspaper. Our young Rosco is a burrorrer. This wouldn't be such a
problem, except hd likes to burrow under my night gown where it is
nice and warm. I think it is time for more flea treatment!!

LOL! Both Mir and Caliban are burrowers. They both burrow under the
covers, especially if a stranger comes into the house. If I take a nap,
Mir always wants to join me under the blankie. And Caliban burrows under
the blanket that I have covering one of the chairs that has been ripped
to pieces by cats, past and present.

Judy (the cat whose former owner assured me she'd been "fixed") was a
burrower. She nearly had her first litter of kittens in the middle of
my bed, because I didn't notice that bulge under the bedspread until it
was almost too late! My current crew don't like anything over them,
although they're happy enough to curl up on top (both of the covers and me).

[SIGH] CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 21 December 15th 07 10:45 PM
*****SIGH***** CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 March 21st 06 09:55 PM
Sigh .. is this going to end?? Rob Poe Cat anecdotes 9 January 3rd 06 09:26 PM
here we go again ::sigh:: Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 22 November 22nd 05 06:42 PM
sigh [ medic ] Cat health & behaviour 25 May 15th 04 06:42 PM